AVB sacked/Abramovich. (Merged)

Re: AVB sacked. (Merged)

Wasn't producing the results so had to go. This league has no settling in period, you either produce results instantly or you're out, simple as.

Re: AVB for the chop ? (Merged)

BillyShears said:
Dubai Blue said:
Abramovich is a fucking idiot. Why did he even recruit a promising young manager with limited experience if he's not got the bollocks to back him?

I hope Chelsea's fans have enjoyed the success they've had so far because they won't be getting any more for quite some considerable time. Abramovich may as well pack it all in and go home if he's going to continue acting like a bellend. He's got to be the most counter-productive owner in English football.

This a hundred times over.

Still as long as it keeps them uncompetitive you can't help but smile.

AVB will be laughing his cock off, nice payoff coming his way and he'll prob go back to Porto and spend the money that Abramovich gave them to get AVB in the first place.....

Plato said:
Wasn't producing the results so had to go. This league has no settling in period, you either produce results instantly or you're out, simple as.
A manager should always be backed over players, especially if you pay £13,000,000 for him.

Very shocking, they weren't getting results but what do they expect when half the squad is the same Mourinho put together. Unless they bring in a manager and back him through the shit they won't win anything for a long time.

Re: avb sacked

gordondaviesmoustache said:
SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:
But it will still be the same players for us. Nothing to worry about.
As Sunderland showed.

But seriously, how can Chelsea afford to keep buying players and sacking managers?

I think they are royally fucked for FFP.
I can't see how they will rationalise it at all. At least we have a plan.

SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:
But it will still be the same players for us. Nothing to worry about.
As Sunderland showed.

But seriously, how can Chelsea afford to keep buying players and sacking managers?
I think AVB will cost £15m to sack, so it said on the radio in the week. I think more to the point though, who is there to come in?! Rafa is the outstanding candidate, for want of a better word, and I think that's about as good as they can hope for. It's not exactly a tempting job for any of the top, top managers. It's Red Rom's club and so he can do as he pleases with it, but it's getting to the point where it's like working for Real or something - hardly secure.

One thing AVB can look at from his time at Chelsea with a fond view though is his bank balance. That is the easiest £15m+ anyone will ever earn. Good on him!

I think this will end up being a Pique situation for Chelsea. Few years time they will kicking themselves for letting a promising manager like AVB go.

All he needed was the backing of the board so that in the Summer he could get rid of Lampard and Cole and Terry and all the other deadwood that didn't want to play under him and the money to rebuild Chelsea's team and he would have them challenging for the title again. Instead they have just prolonged the problem now because those players will be leeching of Chelsea until they are in wheel chairs.

SWP's back said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
SWP's back said:
As Sunderland showed.

I think they are royally fucked for FFP.
I can't see how they will rationalise it at all. At least we have a plan.

Our timing has been immaculate in that regard. The age profile of the players we have signed has been inspired as well.

It's not just about the money. Our owners are incredible in many different way which the rest of football is slowly starting to realise.

I am convinced that we will be one of the top five clubs in world football within a decade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.