Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare

mancboy123 said:
Anyone going to the stone sour avenged sevenfold double header tour?

Yeah I got NIA standing tickets through in the post

Stoked to see Portnoy drumming for them too, plus the setlist looks tasty

Nightmare
Critical Acclaim
Welcome To The Family
Beast and the Harlot
Buried Alive
So Far Away
Afterlife
God Hates Us
Unholy Confessions
Almost Easy

I'm off to the Plymouth date. Really wanna get tickets for the London halloween show - pretty sure it's sold out, but still gonna have a look nearer the date for any spares.

Been an A7X fan for some years now, it's definitely the best album they've produced, not sure whether it is the 'masterpiece' which was promised though...

But after a few more listens I'll probably think it's the best thing I've ever heard.

Can't wait to see them in October!<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:54 am --<br /><br />
MCFC BOB said:
I had a listen to Nightmare (the song).

It isn't so bad, but it's too classic rock for me, you know? I prefer Bring Me the Horizon or The Devil Wears Prada sort of metal, you know? The singing just reminds me of something my Dad would listen to, but it's a song I'd check out again and probably end up liking.

-- Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:09 am --

Freestyler said:
can't get into this band even though i love this genre of music, always sound to commercial to me.
This, +1.

:D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.