Average age of a premier league fan

And it will go up as the younger fans who rather have there home comforts of getting pissed in the boozer with there mates who supports different teams plus the price and travel is a piss take just to get away from grounds now a days.

That's the cost of football. What are they going to do when us old 'uns are all dead
and they've alienated huge swathes of their future customer case.

Not shocked. Even in the space of 6 years watching City at home has changed a lot. It's so sanitised now. Certain away games are still good, which are a saving grace.

Football grounds will be full of older people and tourists. Young people, simply, can't and won't be able to afford it

Not shocked. Even in the space of 6 years watching City at home has changed a lot. It's so sanitised now. Certain away games are still good, which are a saving grace.
This.

I only manage 6-7 home games a season because of work. I get excited then let down by the sanitation and the Americanised PR bullshit I'm fed when I'm in. im leaving it later and later to get in the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.