Away day songs?

sheephead23

Im only 17 but iv been to quite a lot of away games in my time, however when im on the train i always hear new and funny songs, whats everyones favourite songs that only get sung on the train or in the pub.

also does anyone know the words to 'why dont you rip off your knickers' and 'oh cubre oh cubre'?

why dont you rip off your nickers and show us your clit, we are man city you know you love it. giv us a gobble and suck on my plumbs, we are the manchester boys...na na na

ive got a dog and his name is rover,,, that also only seems to be heard on the train

reminds me of the division two days haha and were moanin about now,,,,,, CTID!!

Obvious Mancunian said:
why dont you rip off your nickers and show us your clit, we are man city you know you love it. giv us a gobble and suck on my plumbs, we are the manchester boys...na na na

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA GIVE US A GOBBLE AND SUCK ON MY PLUMS, WE ARE THE MANCHESTER BOYS !

Robinho Robinho, better than Ronaldo
Robinho Robinho, he's our Brazilian dynamo
and when we win the premier leauge
and when we win the champions leauge
The only song that we will sing, Robinho is our king!

an away match,my girlfriend said,
stay in bed and i'll give you head,
i said sorry luv,your going to lose,
i'm off to see the mighty blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.