Away ends and tourists

Manchester la la la la

Tonight was shocking for the amount of tourists and in my eyes it ruined the amosphere. Or any potential atmosphere. City obviously don't give a shit but why is this allowed to happen at the scale it is for big games?

I hate the way football is going

Sometimes I wish I could kick the habit, I really think after a bit I wouldn't miss it

Wasn't there today, but the anecdotal evidence on Twitter suggests there's a problem. How are these people getting tickets? What's the point of the "loyalty" system if swathes of tickets are being allocated elsewhere?

I've done2 non league games this week and enjoyed them more than city home matches

I've gotten into the non-league scene loads over the last couple of seasons as I'm being priced out of premier league football.

As was previously stated, you soon get used to not going week in week out - don't get me wrong, City are, always have been and always will be my first love, but it's such a good crack at non-league matches.

It's not just City though - I've signed up to a couple of non-league forums and the amount of people who are turning their backs on football at the top flight is quickly mounting.

In all honesty though, todays "performance" wouldn't have helped the atmosphere

3 blokes behind me just constantly speaking French never mind the huge group of Chinese taking pictures every 3 minutes. Pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.