Away fans in home end again

I only want city fans in city sections of the stadium don't give 2 fucks about any other fans or whether a mate gives them to another, them seats should be for city fans only enough said

They might be on the City in the city type thing where you go for drinks in a hotel and a buffet. I've done it and sat in CB2 I think it was. It was mixed with away fans and it was good to chat with them. As others have said so long as they're not dicks I'm not sure it's worth getting in a strop about it. There's more important things to worry about.

City aren't doing it, it's the city fans. Sometimes if you have a spare it's nice to bring a mate, bizarrely he may support another club but so long as he behaves not sure what the issue is. I am sure city are not selling those seats in front of you through Everton ticket office. It would be a blue with a couple of spares that he gave to an Everton mate, as he was probably on holiday.

No, City are mate,there is nobody (City fans anyway) that have these 2 seats,they are empty,not season card seats,for some unknown reason,and mainly have away fans sat in them,last season- Liverpool,Everton,Spurs,Chelsea,Boro,they may have been Utd,I dunno,but as it was a 0-0 shite game draw,there was no twitching,City are holding these 2 seats back for some reason,nothing to do with holidays or someone not being able to go

I wonder how many blues had tickets in the Brighton sections and will have in the Bournemouth ends too?

This is every home game at City I'm talking about,like I say it's ok for everyone to have an opinion,who it doesn't affect,we are paying 870 a season,I'd like to sit amongst my own supporters,wouldn't you ?

The number of posts remark by me was churlish at best,however there are issues here,which obviously you being in my position wouldn't bother you,that is fair enough
If it is genuinely causing problems, I would find the most appropriate contact from the website and write a letter/email. It would not bother me if they were quiet, but if other blues around you are getting aggressive, I could see it getting wearing after a while.

I have heard a name before possibly Danny Wilson, head of Customer Services. I might have the name wrong. Perhaps you could ring City later, get the na.e if whoever is in charge of ticketing, and contact them

They might be on the City in the city type thing where you go for drinks in a hotel and a buffet. I've done it and sat in CB2 I think it was. It was mixed with away fans and it was good to chat with them. As others have said so long as they're not dicks I'm not sure it's worth getting in a strop about it. There's more important things to worry about.

This might be it then mate,but only takes 1 dick,and all hell could break loose

what block is it 228? or 223? Sometimes there is families, scouts, VIP away fans (guests of players) etc dotted among blues. I think city give out a lot of complementary tickets to these areas.

But as long as there is no trouble I don't see an issue with away fans in the home end, I have done it at the swamp and other grounds. But I get your point that those 2 seats seem to be heading to the away side every game and some day a bad character might be there. You want to be surrounded by blues who hold mutual conversations.

No, City are mate,there is nobody (City fans anyway) that have these 2 seats,they are empty,not season card seats,for some unknown reason,and mainly have away fans sat in them,last season- Liverpool,Everton,Spurs,Chelsea,Boro,they may have been Utd,I dunno,but as it was a 0-0 shite game draw,there was no twitching,City are holding these 2 seats back for some reason,nothing to do with holidays or someone not being able to go
Have you ever asked them how/where/when they got their tickets?
No need to be aggressive about it, just ask them.
Ask every week then you'd know what the story is.
If it's every game likely to be some kind of package deal, could be from City or some agency.

If it is genuinely causing problems, I would find the most appropriate contact from the website and write a letter/email. It would not bother me if they were quiet, but if other blues around you are getting aggressive, I could see it getting wearing after a while.

I have heard a name before possibly Danny Wilson, head of Customer Services. I might have the name wrong. Perhaps you could ring City later, get the na.e if whoever is in charge of ticketing, and contact them

You know what it's like mate,frustrating at the best of times at City,but to be 1-0 down as we were,and these 2 smug gets,tempers will boil,put it this way they knew we knew when we equalised

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.