Away Form - best in the league in last 5 games

Re: Away Form - best in the league

2 other wins we should of had- villa and Cardiff would see us sitting pretty right now, phenomenal form though 9/10 in prem and 1 draw........ We were 6th when the run started!!!

Re: Away Form - best in the league

Dynamo11 said:
I still bet the media portrays us as struggling away from home
People have a hard time getting past initial impressions, even when the numbers show otherwise.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:37 am --<br /><br />
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
2 other wins we should of had- villa and Cardiff would see us sitting pretty right now, phenomenal form though 9/10 in prem and 1 draw........ We were 6th when the run started!!!
The unbeaten run will come to an end eventually - we always lose the first pre-season game...

The away form is looking good we are now picking up wins when not playing well and long may it continue as we have got some tough away coming up but I'm very hopeful for the rest of the season

4 more wins and a draw will see us champions IMO, I don't see us dropping a point at home, that's 87 points, personally see 82/3 winning it so gives us breathing room

We should be beating hull, Norwich and palace, that leaves a win and a draw from spuds, pool, scum, arsenal and Everton (we'll win 2 of those at the worse)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.