Away Kit Pre-Orders start July 20th

A A

Anonymous

My guy on the inside tells me that the away kit pre-orders are starting from Monday 19th or Tuesday 20th this month.

Those who signed up for the email might get theirs sooner.

Your guy on the inside should have told you to read the shop section of the OS

"The Online Store is unfortunately currently unavailable.

But please be patient because it will be back, and better than ever, on Tuesday July 19 - when supporters will be able to pre-order the new away kit"

I dont know why it says the Tuesday is the 19th when it's the 20th but there you go.

BatBlue said:

But please be patient because it will be back, and better than ever, on Tuesday July 19 - when supporters will be able to pre-order the new away kit"

I dont know why it says the Tuesday is the 19th when it's the 20th but there you go.

thats my "guy on the inside" ... doh! why do you think i said the monday or tuesday when the 20th is a tuesday not monday ;)

ReVoRolla said:
BatBlue said:

thats my "guy on the inside" ... doh! why do you think i said the monday or tuesday when the 20th is a tuesday not monday ;)

Ah I getch ya

hoping i get an email this weekend with a picture of it and a £40 money off voucher to buy one ;) lol

I was down at the ground around 5ish, and they've got a new window display in the shop showing illies of the new kits!

First up the home shirt - looks like the design of the leaked photo, so i'd say that was the real deal...

And two of the Away kit design... looks similar in style to the home kit with a different collar...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.