Away kit release date?

27th July I believe...or around then.

BKyVNqbCQAAUGbZ.jpg

According to the DW Gym Shop - end of July. No doubt it will coincide with a pre-season fixture. Third comes out mid September apparently (in time for Champions League)

Why don't the club just show them? Not wanting to but them all but would be nice to have the choice in one hit. Don't mind waiting to rhino the razzmatazz is abit strange. Some of the track tops and polo tops look smart as well!

richards30 said:
Why don't the club just show them? Not wanting to but them all but would be nice to have the choice in one hit. Don't mind waiting to rhino the razzmatazz is abit strange. Some of the track tops and polo tops look smart as well!

Because within hours they'd be knocking them in some Turkish sweat shop and be on sale in bodrum

peoffrey said:
Is that definitely the away shirt? I've heard purple / maroon.

No idea - just a quick Google search and it brought up this new picture of the same kit that was leaked about a month ago.

It wouldn't surprise me if it's legit - look at the crap Nike gave Everton last season.

Cal said:
peoffrey said:
Is that definitely the away shirt? I've heard purple / maroon.

No idea - just a quick Google search and it brought up this new picture of the same kit that was leaked about a month ago.

It wouldn't surprise me if it's legit - look at the crap Nike gave Everton last season.

I think that'll be the 3rd shirt but I've not seen any away shirt leaks yet.

richards30 said:

Most likely because if they released them all at once, people would pick which one to buy, whereas if they stagger them, more people will go "well I bought the home kit last month...but now I really want that one too..."

Falastur said:
richards30 said:

Most likely because if they released them all at once, people would pick which one to buy, whereas if they stagger them, more people will go "well I bought the home kit last month...but now I really want that one too..."
A career in marketing awaits you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.