Away tickets criteria

Man-chester copperpot

With such a great season, a lot of new supporters (look at the Community Shield for example)

This season will be the hardest to get away tickets - can anyone hazard a guess what the ticket points will start off at and go to?

I’m guessing there will be less tickets than last season going to ticket points

Are we talking ticket points starting at 30,000+ and will probably sell out around 24,000?

I have got less than 19,000 points and considering re-joining a supporters club for bang average away games or will i have a chance at getting a ticket with my points?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just hoping I will get away tickets for champions league games. I noticed there were a lot of tourists at Copenhagen and Dortmund last season. Due to the club's success, there will be much more interest this year for tickets. it's gonna be tough

I'm just hoping I will get away tickets for champions league games. I noticed there were a lot of tourists at Copenhagen and Dortmund last season. Due to the club's success, there will be much more interest this year for tickets. it's gonna be tough
This is what i mean. I’m not looking to go the big big games, just hoping to go any away games really, i’m happy to do midweeks down south

I don't see it being too different, points will go up in line with any other season. Luton will be tricky to get hold of, usual scenes re: United and Liverpool (i.e. every one thinks they deserve a ticket for it), Brentford and Bournemouth away will be tough to get as they're smaller allocations. Looking at the first few months of the season I'd imagine West Ham and Wolves will go down around 10k (maybe lower) as they're two of the least appealing away games to do and it's around the time the CL group games are happening, so if we get 3 good ones people will prioritise them.

There will be fans who won't go as much as last year because it won't match last season, or they've told their partners they'll wind it in a bit after winning the champions league. I went to every domestic game last year but I won't be doing that this year.

I don't see it being too different, points will go up in line with any other season. Luton will be tricky to get hold of, usual scenes re: United and Liverpool (i.e. every one thinks they deserve a ticket for it), Brentford and Bournemouth away will be tough to get as they're smaller allocations. Looking at the first few months of the season I'd imagine West Ham and Wolves will go down around 10k (maybe lower) as they're two of the least appealing away games to do and it's around the time the CL group games are happening, so if we get 3 good ones people will prioritise them.

There will be fans who won't go as much as last year because it won't match last season, or they've told their partners they'll wind it in a bit after winning the champions league. I went to every domestic game last year but I won't be doing that this year.
Brill. Thanks - i’ll keep an eye on them 2 games
Never been the London Stadium

I was at Copenhagen and met with some foreign fans.
A few got tickets from the City players because they work at the hotel where the team stayed. Others were City fans in Copenhagen and other Scandinavian countries.
Whether we like it or not, City are now a European giant and this will affect demand for tickets in the coming years.
Also, demand for home games have skyrocketed thanks to the Haaland factor and the poznan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.