Away tickets

GortonBlue62

Season approaching TFFT.

https://www.mancity.com/news/ticket...n-city-fa-community-shield-ticket-information

QUALIFYING SALES CRITERIA

Seasoncard with 14,000 or more ticket points can buy four tickets – Wednesday 10th July at 9am
Seasoncard with 11,000 or more ticket points can buy four tickets – Wednesday 10th July at 12pm
Seasoncard with 9,000 or more ticket points can buy four tickets – Wednesday 10th July at 3pm
Seasoncard with 7,000 or more ticket points can buy four tickets – Thursday 11th July at 10am
Seasoncard with 5,500 or more ticket points can buy four tickets – Thursday 11th July at 12pm
Seasoncard with 4,000 or more ticket points can buy four tickets – Thursday 11th July at 3pm
Seasoncard with 3,000 or more ticket points can buy four tickets – Friday 12th July at 9am
Seasoncard with 2,000 or more ticket points can buy four tickets – Friday 12th July at 12pm

Seasoncard can buy four tickets – Friday 12th July at 3pm

All Cityzens Matchday* members can buy four tickets – Monday 15th July at 9am

General sale supporters* can buy four tickets – Monday 15th July at 12pm

Can't see any indication that any ticket points will awarded for attendance, so maybe the rumours about 'no ticket points for away games' are true.

Looks like no points for the Community Shield game.

Looks that way. I may be jumping the gun here, it's possible that they just forgot to put the '40 points for attending' content on or I missed it, but if I'm not...

It means that the current hierarchy has been set in stone. You are where you are in the pecking order now. No moving up or down. No need to worry that you will fall further behind by skipping early rounds (midweek away) of the League cup. No chance to move up and qualify for Bournemouth away in your own right instead of relying on points whores. Once you're no longer young enough to qualify for the ballot you'll be as far behind as ever and you'll never have a chance to catch up.

Lets take the most meritocratic system in the Premier League and remove the meritocratic bit from it.

Genius.

Looks that way. I may be jumping the gun here, it's possible that they just forgot to put the '40 points for attending' content on or I missed it, but if I'm not...

It means that the current hierarchy has been set in stone. You are where you are in the pecking order now. No moving up or down. No need to worry that you will fall further behind by skipping early rounds (midweek away) of the League cup. No chance to move up and qualify for Bournemouth away in your own right instead of relying on points whores. Once you're no longer young enough to qualify for the ballot you'll be as far behind as ever and you'll never have a chance to catch up.

Lets take the most meritocratic system in the Premier League and remove the meritocratic bit from it.

Genius.
No need for the platinum we’ve all just been offerred

Genius.
Doesn't really make sense this one. Would have been fairer to just scrap Platinum and keep the points system. The irony of this is that the Comm Shield is a low demand game so it needs more incentives to sell all the tickets. This will make no difference to me because I do all the homes and most aways anyway and will continue with this pattern. But it's unfair on those who are trying to catch up.

as clear as mud, if there are no points on offer then platinum costs need refunding. since the introduction of the reps it really has been shambolic, much scaremongering, numerous mixed messages, and now when the first game goes on sale, confusion, what a mess.

Seems like they are only doing them for home games as they don't get the money from aways/neutrals, but forget to inform the fans.

Shambolic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.