Away tickets

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by GortonBlue62, 9 Jul 2019.

1. RACHACE

RACHACE

http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=409471
    Gone down from 18k to 14k. Can we read that as maybe stopping awarding points for away games has helped those lower down the ladder getting to this one?.

Norwich away is usually fairly popular.

Tim of the Oak likes this.
  2. Maccblue

Maccblue

Last time was a 12-30 ko prob only took about 1k , six trains in total their and back !
    Car and prem inn this time
    Edit bleeding 0-0 too !!!

3. Eds

Eds

If true this means an agency receives 190 tickets for away games over the course of a season. Sell them all for an average of £80 and that a profit of nearly 10k. Means a box costs them next to nothing especially if they are selling the box as well. Scandalous if true

4. Corky

Corky

Bournemouth then Norwich in a row probably puts a few off, and the people on lower points who want change are not interested in going by the looks of it. This is the sort of game that 90% of the tickets will go to points, opposed to 30% at Brighton to win the league.

5. tedmak

tedmak

Livefootball do - they are real tickets.

6. tedmak

tedmak

I think Bournemouth is irrelevant as the allocation is so small.
    Norwich is one of those inconveniently timed, long distance aways that always goes to lower points.
    Is similar to Southampton the last two years and Newcastle last season. I was surprised that the criteria started as high as it did.
    Am on 11000 points and have booked my train tickets already. Am expecting to get a ticket.

Is the kind of match the lower points fan could always have gone to. This is the kind of match that points should be awarded for.

allan harper and Tim of the Oak like this.
  7. Mhh1960

Mhh1960

Yep,it appears some don't fancy this one again!! Always found this one of the best away days apart from the travel.Remember an old fella called Bill on here in 2012 trying to pinch my seat at the beginning of the game when we won 6-1.Sorry mate i had a few problems at the time too.This will be the first game i qualify for away this season. All i can say is ,keep it coming.

8. berryblue

berryblue

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    Didn't sell out last time we played them, with points!

9. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

True, although our fan base in the South has probably grown a fair bit since then.

berryblue likes this.
  10. East Level 2

East Level 2

So January 2016 was more recent than March 2016 was it?