Away tickets

Yet more sarcasm
You jumped into a post that was for someone else, got the wrong end of the stick and yet you still troll.

I find it had to take in that so many of the Loyalty Point Royalty are so pompous. Especially for City fans. How on earth did you cope with rags in the third tier daqy?

I wish someone would invent an internet needle so I could pop some of the pomposity away.
There is no fairness in it. It's a money grab by the club. Platinum is universally hated. it's one of the few things everybody agrees on.

The point is, if your goal is to watch City at as many away games as possible, you have to pay it.

Well Gordon we agree at last. But us poor peasants from Gorton can't afford it anyway. So the OSC coach is out for getting tickets? Damn.

I find it had to take in that so many of the Loyalty Point Royalty are so pompous. Especially for City fans. How on earth did you cope with rags in the third tier daqy?

I wish someone would invent an internet needle so I could pop some of the pomposity away.

Well Gordon we agree at last. But us poor peasants from Gorton can't afford it anyway. So the OSC coach is out for getting tickets? Damn.

You're very odd Mabel.

You might be from Gorton, but you're not in Gorton.

Anyway can you stop trolling the thread and posting crap, or post on the subject not other people. Thanks.

Good afternoon. I am merely replying to the barrage of posts I've have had from a barrage of posters.

Do you think it is fair that the same old same old get first dabs at tickets too?

Thank you for apprising me of the system in the good old days but I have a t shirt for it. There were no points in those days either.

You don't have to read my posts love. Sadly I can't un-read your post where you said you would tackle Kevin Parker at the AGM on how he allocated tickets within the OSC. A lot of people wanted to see how that panned out especially with the allocation to a certain branch in Greater Manchester suburbs.

You obviously didn’t read my follow up post after the AGM! :-) Shame that but hey ho that’s what trolls do. Clippety Clop

As of a couple of weeks ago only three fans had asked for (and got) their money back. No refunds for previous years as everyone had the benefits ofPlatinum for each of those years.

I get 490 points for my ST and three cup schemes. A platinum member can buy an extra 490. Where is the fairness in that?
It's not fair at all, mate. But if you wanted to stand a chance of keeping up on points it had to be done. But if the need for points is taken away isn't it then regarded as mis-selling?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.