Away tickets

Interesting to see the number of spares popping up on here for today’s game as well as previous away days despite no points on offer. So either fans are happy to chuck money down the drain or the myth of points whores can finally be put to bed.
Or supporters clubs not selling their allocation or no shows on the morning of the game.

My Norwich ticket ( official from city ), wouldn’t work in the scanner on the way into ground yesterday. It was a bit scary at the time but the Stewards were very helpful and they got me in.

Does anyone know how Preston away in the cup hasn't sold out? Thought the bigger allocation would allow the thousands that cannot get a sniff of an away ticket due to the points whores a chance to watch City away from home
I'd guess because there's more season ticket holders not on the League Cup scheme than are on it so most couldn't buy until today. City have handled this poorly imo. Should have just sold to people on the scheme last Monday (15k+ points) & Tuesday (anyone else on the LC scheme) then opened it up to people not on the scheme. No idea why they reduced it by just 1000 points per selling window. They don't help themselves sometimes.

I think another reason is that OSC branches got pretty well everything they asked for so a lot of people who would have normally bought tickets the normal way got them through branches for this one.

I'd guess because there's more season ticket holders not on the League Cup scheme than are on it so most couldn't buy until today. City have handled this poorly imo. Should have just sold to people on the scheme last Monday (15k+ points) & Tuesday (anyone else on the LC scheme) then opened it up to people not on the scheme. No idea why they reduced it by just 1000 points per selling window. They don't help themselves sometimes.

I think another reason is that OSC branches got pretty well everything they asked for so a lot of people who would have normally bought tickets the normal way got them through branches for this one.

I'm just surprised as looking on the ticket website there's still tickets available in 3 blocks currently, so the club will have to announce a further criteria.

Perhaps getting tickets for a local away game is not a closed shop? I don't want to jump to conclusions though nor damage the narrative

I'm just surprised as looking on the ticket website there's still tickets available in 3 blocks currently, so the club will have to announce a further criteria.

Perhaps getting tickets for a local away game is not a closed shop? I don't want to jump to conclusions though nor damage the narrative
So am I as it's pretty easy to get to and you can get the train back after the game. But I'd be surprised if even half the season tickets were on the LC scheme to be honest. Let's see what happens tomorrow when it goes to general sale for ST holders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.