awaydays film

im_still_here said:
is it just me who thought this film was a bit gay?

The elvis bloke is gay isn't he? Fancies the main guy who fucks the lass from shameless.

-- Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:58 pm --

Freestyler said:
I watched it, never seen it.

apart from watching Rebecca Atkinson getting smashed in from behind, it was shocking.

Ha, you don't get to see anything though, even her arse is covered by the blokes.

Just rest assured that Carty spunking on the slag or having his cheek slashed at the end couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.

He's a rag in real life.

I got the book for £3 from Fopp just before the film came out and really enjoyed it.
The film wasn't that bad (accents apart) just disappointed they changed things like the bloke getting killed wasnt the same and another few scenes (cant remember which) where totally different...... and the book played far more heavily on the music side of things, going to gigs at Eric's etc.....

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
I got the book for £3 from Fopp just before the film came out and really enjoyed it.
The film wasn't that bad (accents apart) just disappointed they changed things like the bloke getting killed wasnt the same and another few scenes (cant remember which) where totally different...... and the book played far more heavily on the music side of things, going to gigs at Eric's etc.....

Kevin Sampson said he wanted to include the chapter where Godden starts twatting Morris Dancers - but not one Morris Dancing outfit would agree to be in it!

I just love that Lad's delivery of "what the fuck are you looking at?" when he twats one of the Rugger Buggers for daring to look at Elvis when he's got Stanley out. I had to keep replaying it because it tickled me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.