Aymeric Laporte - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delighted for him but for City’s benefit I’d prefer if he wasn’t called up, Particularly with our lack of options in defence. If he’s called up regularly now, we can’t flog him playing him every game

He must be very happy as he deserved this long time ago, but that' another thing to shit about during international weeks. IIf there's one player we can't afford to lose, it's him.

I wonder if we'd signed him in summer 2016 when we wanted to or even January 2017 what sort of difference it would have made to that season? It would certainly have helped us v Monaco - ancient history I know!! Too much time on my hands.

I wonder if we'd signed him in summer 2016 when we wanted to or even January 2017 what sort of difference it would have made to that season? It would certainly have helped us v Monaco - ancient history I know!! Too much time on my hands.

You never know re Monaco, given Laporte, as much as I love him, was probably the main reason we went out vs Spurs! </3

He had a mare at the Etihad. At fault for their first two goals.

The damage was done in the spuds away game, we know who to blame, it certainly wasn't Eric !

The damage was not done in the away game, that's ridiculous. We drew 4-4 on aggregate and Laporte gave away 2 goals and had a hand in another.

He's a fantastic CB, and an automatic starter for us, you can admit he had a shit game that cost us dearly. You could also argue Delph cost us, Aguero cost us by missing a penalty and we got unlucky with the VAR, but ultimately Laporte was the only reason Spurs didn't get blown away in that second leg.

Last edited:
The damage was done in the spuds away game, we know who to blame, it certainly wasn't Eric !

No, the away goals were the damage mate. No point being blind to our favourite players. He had an absolute howler sadly. I've forgiven like we all have, but his head totally went

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.