#14 | Aymeric Laporte - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ake isn't a threat,he's a decent back up,but he's not in Eric's league.

Him and Dias will work out just lovely once they find each others game.

Exactly - he’s basically been signed to fill a homegrown spot until better players become available, and will probably be used as a makeweight next summer unless he manages to establish himself at leftback.

Laporte and Dias has all the elements to become an elite partnership for the majority of the next decade.

Exactly - he’s basically been signed to fill a homegrown spot until better players become available, and will probably be used as a makeweight next summer unless he manages to establish himself at leftback.

Laporte and Dias has all the elements to become an elite partnership for the majority of the next decade.

Aké has been signed because our season went off the rails without Laporte last year. We needed a left-sided central defender to prevent that happening again and paid the price

Was he called up to France? Look like he was not, I dont mine really. They have quite a choice of selection for CB position btw.
Top CB duos could be created even from the French CB's who dont make the national squad.

I'm surprised spain haven't gone overboard in wooing Laporte. Garcia is playing for them tonight and he is no Laporte. For whatever reason he does not look like getting a start with France at the moment

Hope he can develop aggressivity and positioning alongside Dias. At the moment it is more passing than defending what makes him first 11.

We need him in there. Perhaps play him against Sheffield United then rest him for Olympiakos?

Obviously still rusty and looking for form,but so much more assured and stronger than Garcia.

The partnership looks incredibly promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.