#14 | Aymeric Laporte - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calciomercato saying City will look at offers for Aymeric. Would be gutted to see him go. Stones has been great of late for sure and so pleased he knuckled down and got a regular place. But for me Dias/Laporte is a stronger pairing.Thinking of Watson/Doyle. I just have a worry that Stones has issues with pressure, and the crowd free matches may have suited him. To be honest, would keep the three of them. As for Ake, tough one.

Calciomercato saying City will look at offers for Aymeric. Would be gutted to see him go. Stones has been great of late for sure and so pleased he knuckled down and got a regular place. But for me Dias/Laporte is a stronger pairing.Thinking of Watson/Doyle. I just have a worry that Stones has issues with pressure, and the crowd free matches may have suited him. To be honest, would keep the three of them. As for Ake, tough one.

I think we need to keep them all next season and see how it pans out, with one of them leaving at the end of 2022. With a bit of luck Harwood Bellis might be ready to come in as fourth choice centre half by then. I doubt we'll be able to keep 4 quality centre halves happy in the long term, but it's a great problem to have for now

Garcia staying then?

Fucking bang average performance but head and shoulders our best player today

One of our better performers on the day
Actually, come to think of it he was probably our best overall, until Foden came on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.