#14 | Aymeric Laporte - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calciomercato saying City will look at offers for Aymeric. Would be gutted to see him go. Stones has been great of late for sure and so pleased he knuckled down and got a regular place. But for me Dias/Laporte is a stronger pairing.Thinking of Watson/Doyle. I just have a worry that Stones has issues with pressure, and the crowd free matches may have suited him. To be honest, would keep the three of them. As for Ake, tough one.
hope thats crap. Would be a huge mistake to let him go. Him, stones and dias are a fantatstic 3 and cover beautifully for a season.

Hope he has a strong game alongside Dias today , as much as Stones deserves praise for resurrecting his career some mistakes are beginning to creep back into his game , going forward i think Dias / Laporte combination is the better pairing and Stones to play some of the remaining league games.
Quite a few on here writing Lapoorte off but i dont see it ,he is an exceptional centre back and has never let us down.

Stones goes of the boil and Laporte steps up and probably take his position back until end of the season.
Solid all round game, we are so blessed in that position.

The amount of times commentators said he should have been sent off was incredible. He made a tactical foul without having already been cautioned. Idiots.

There’s nothing they would want more than us without him and Stones for a couple of games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.