Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to this, was really standing out when he had his break through and then got the bad injury and showed faith to Athletic to stay put. We have clearly been after him ever since so our scouting either hasn't found anyone else or we cant get a deal with them.

Left footed so may see a switch to a permanent back 3 (5) with the two wing backs. KDB - Silva - Fernandinho as the three and then a front two or vice versa. Plenty of options and flexibility which is so key for Pep.

I hope this still means mangala stays though. As un-city as he is, hes worked hard all year, done us a favour when stones was out and deserves to see out the season and hopefully leave with a medal in his pocket
Done us a favour!!He's employed by MCFC to do be a professional
He earns around. £5 million a year i'd say we've done him a favour pal

oh_yeah_obama.gif

That one guy from some tv program reporting this one deserves some credit. He was way ahead of everyone else. No?

It's the same guy that has leaked our team selection before it has been announced (on more than one occasion if I remember correctly). Somebody inside the club is leaking him information.

It's the same guy that has leaked our team selection before it has been announced (on more than one occasion if I remember correctly). Somebody inside the club is leaking him information.

Was a colleague of his who actually broke the news and came out with the story not the guy who does the TS ( I think ) But its the TV station he works for so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.