Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a team we are building. Stones, Ederson Laporte, Mendy, Raz, Sane,Jesus,Bernardo all 24 or under. If we can keep that group of players together and at the club when they all hit their prime we are gonna have something special.

It's the same guy that has leaked our team selection before it has been announced (on more than one occasion if I remember correctly). Somebody inside the club is leaking him information.

Wasn't it established that the allegedly leaked team selections were in fact emerging roughly around the time the team sheets were being distributed to the press?

So after all these years we finally got our own David Ornstein in the form of Jose Alvarez. Amazing, this guy came out of nowhere.

As much as I wanted Mangala to be given a chance for the rest of the season (or more of a covering squad role) that game killed it. The second leg would of been more nervy if he did play.

Agree.

In a more defensive team that doesn’t require its central defenders to primarily be ball players he will be a decent player I reckon.

Not world class, but decent.

Mangala is just simply a chalk and cheese for a Pep team.

He may go on to be brilliant for us, but in what world is spending £57 million on a uncapped centre back a great deal?

Given his age, problems with Kompany. Mangala and the fact he can play CB and left back means the £57 release clause is a steal.

Beats £20-£30m on JFE no?

So after all these years we finally got our own David Ornstein in the form of Jose Alvarez. Amazing, this guy came out of nowhere.

It’s amazing how the majority of our transfer news and overall team gossip comes out of Spain.

The English press always seem late to the party when it comes to our transfer dealings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.