Babestation

The Pink Panther

Just flicked it on as you do before you go to bed and the bird that's on at the moment has the biggest ugliest tattoo I've ever seen, but not only that she's got varacus vein tits and you can see the scars under her knockers where the implants have been fitted.

Truly shocking

Not seen the channel but imagine it's one of those ones with a scratty girl writhing about on a bed whilst men called 'Neil' text her and say stuff like 'rub da titties i cum'.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Not seen the channel but imagine it's one of those ones with a scratty girl writhing about on a bed whilst men called 'Neil' text her and say stuff like 'rub da titties i cum'.

That's the stuff. The only thing this bird is missing is the anchor tattoo

The Pink Panther said:
Just flicked it on as you do before you go to bed and the bird that's on at the moment has the biggest ugliest tattoo I've ever seen, but not only that she's got varacus vein tits and you can see the scars under her knockers where the implants have been fitted.

Truly shocking

You still would though ?

The Pink Panther said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

That's the stuff. The only thing this bird is missing is the anchor tattoo

Sometimes see bits when late night channel surfing, most times the women look bored and slightly peeved, which is always a bad sign. Mind you, some people like that kind of thing!

stony said:
The Pink Panther said:

Truly shocking

You still would though ?

I might give her one but I wouldn't pay £1.50 a minute to talk to her

i dont know if john logi baird and alexander graham bell ever met. i like to think that if they had done then they would have immediately seen the potential of combining their inventions and we wouldnt have had to wait a century for the advent of babestation.

DirtyEddie said:
i dont know if john logi baird and alexander graham bell ever met. i like to think that if they had done then they would have immediately seen the potential of combining their inventions and we wouldnt have had to wait a century for the advent of babestation.

PMSL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.