Babestation

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
D D

dronefromsector7g

There's actually a few hotties in with all the other skanks. Any favourites?

The wife doesn't let me watch it.

If I inadvertently switch it on and proceed to hammer one out.

The couch springs give me away and she's down the stairs growling at me mid stroke.

In short...I don't know even though I wished i did know.

Whenever I head over your way I always look forward to a little perusal. Leah Jaye (or Jade) was always a favourite of mine. Indian girl, nice.

Im old school babestation, used to like jemstone. You should see her now though, big fat lard arse. Saw her in a bar in Bolton (I know), thought I was well in there til she asked for FOUR HUNDRED QUID for a night back at hers.

Still paying it off now

CTID1988 said:
Im old school babestation, used to like jemstone. You should see her now though, big fat lard arse. Saw her in a bar in Bolton (I know), thought I was well in there til she asked for FOUR HUNDRED QUID for a night back at hers.

Still paying it off now

My mate says that jemstone has a domination sideline as well as banging blokes for money like the rest of the fake titted slap faced tarts on babestation.

Mate of mine used to smash Ashley Emma, went to his gaff once and she was there.

Have her number in my phone, my claim to fame.

Needless to say she binned him off.

My mate reckons that Louise Porter, for a big 'un (and a mickey to boot), isn't all that bad. Most of them on there are uglier than me though. Er, according to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.