Bacary Sagna - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sagna to @ManCity: "I didn’t go with the national team. I decided to stay here and I will be ready for the next game (Crystal Palace)."

Sagna on games he's missed: "I think we could have won all of them. I still don’t understand how we didn’t win the MIddlesbrough game.”

Sagna to @ManCity: "I didn’t go with the national team. I decided to stay here and I will be ready for the next game (Crystal Palace)."

Sagna on games he's missed: "I think we could have won all of them. I still don’t understand how we didn’t win the MIddlesbrough game.”
Well Sagna, get healthy soon and come help us win the rest. Thanks.

Nice little sly dig at Zaba for letting that cross into the box there.

Sagna was a top player for us, but despite his good technique and defensive ability, the lost yard of pace can never be recovered.

Was pretty annoyed when he left, but Bellerin was only 6 months away from playing every week. So that obviously softened the blow. As Sagn's initial placement, Debuchy, was no where near as good as Sagna.

Sagna was a top player for us, but despite his good technique and defensive ability, the lost yard of pace can never be recovered.

Was pretty annoyed when he left, but Bellerin was only 6 months away from playing every week. So that obviously softened the blow. As Sagn's initial placement, Debuchy, was no where near as good as Sagna.

Such a shame he missed a bit of his first season with City. Was always one of those I wanted City to sign. Very solid.

He was my POTS last term.

Everyone loses pace as they age and the modern era fullbacks need to be so much more.

Very underrated player who has been one of the best fullbacks of recent times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.