Back up keeper?

Might depend where you sit. I only saw encouragement to start off with. The crowd where I was lost faith about half way through his first season.

I was always desperate for him to make a save to stop the "first shot on target is a goal" but it just went on forever it seemed.
Mate, I wasn't at his first game but I was at his first home game and the abuse started on here after his debut (the derby) and carried on into the South Stand drawing breath and giving out fuck every time he got near the ball on his home debut. However mentally strong players are if you keep behaving like you think they're shit you'll make them nervous and when they're nervous they'll make mistakes. Behave like they're Gods and they'll have the confidence to perform miracles.

What are basing that on? never seen /heard bravo has a problem with pep,he could move if he is not happy

Many articles but from places like the guardian and sun and goal. I do remember a game where bravo played and was celebrating after but when pep tried to hug him bravo looked angry and walked away. He also stated in an interview that he told pep he did not sign for city to play in cup games. There are tons of articles.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gi...tulated-claudio-bravo-after-leicester-win?amp

Mate, I wasn't at his first game but I was at his first home game and the abuse started on here after his debut (the derby) and carried on into the South Stand drawing breath and giving out fuck every time he got near the ball on his home debut. However mentally strong players are if you keep behaving like you think they're shit you'll make them nervous and when they're nervous they'll make mistakes. Behave like they're Gods and they'll have the confidence to perform miracles.

On BM definitely. At the ground I honestly didn't see it for a while. Always applauded when he came up our end. Some people with sharp intakes of breath at his antics but not abuse.

I do remember when he eventually saved a tame shot and there were ironic cheers which Pep objected to. I didn't join in but have to admit found it funny at the time.

Sounds like Steffen is going on loan to Germany next season. Will Bravo be ready and does Muric need to be #1 somewhere at his age?

I still shudder remembering Bravo's first season. My arse was like a rabbit's nose every time we passed back to him. I'd never seen anything like it from a goalkeeper. Admittedly he wasn't bad with his feet but every shot seemed to go though him

I’d expect Bravo as number 2 , Muric on loan and Grimshaw as the third keeper. Much the same as last season was supposed to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.