Bacon Face - he's at it again - moaning for England

mr t

From BBC Sport

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson says it is wrong any team should have to play early on a Saturday after a midweek European tie.

United played Arsenal in the Champions League on Wednesday and live television coverage means they face a 1245 BST kick-off at Middlesbrough on Saturday.

Strange he didn't say anything last weekend before the 1st leg of the Champions League when the scum played on Saturday and the arse played on Sunday giving the scum an extra day to recover.

He's such a moaning old twat - I'd love us to beat them next week - why does he wind me up so much?

Total wanker

Always has been , always will be..

Knighthood. ???? my arse

a totally venal twat with no shred of honour..

what excatly does a knighthood mean if dipsticks like him get one ???

It pains me to say it, but on one side you look at what he's done and you could think "actually, he is a good manager, what he's achieved is remarkable".

Then on the other side, he moans like a f**king old f**king w**ker and whatever he's acheived is shadowed by his constant bloody moaning about referees, penalties, treatment of players, state of the pitches, size of the changing rooms etc.

THAT is what sets him apart from the 'legendary' managers such as Shankly and Clough. They didn't moan about the most mundane and stupid things.

If it wasn't for the crap that comes out of his mouth, he would go down in history as one of the great British managers.

However, as it stands, with his senile moaning and bleeting, he looks, sounds and deserves to be treated and remembered as the quivering old senile get in the corner of a nursing home moaning about anything that comes to mind.

The funny thing is, he's putting out a weaker team against Boro tomorrow and the other relegation-threatened teams are complaining.

Imagine what he would have to say if Liverpool's opponents were to put out a weak team because they had a big midweek match coming up?

Prestwich_Blue said:
The funny thing is, he's putting out a weaker team against Boro tomorrow and the other relegation-threatened teams are complaining.

Imagine what he would have to say if Liverpool's opponents were to put out a weak team because they had a big midweek match coming up?
Come on Boro - that's all I can say - lets hope Alves has his scoring boots on!!!! Or even Stuart 'I can't stand him' Downing haha

Fergiescum: human bloody hemorrhoid; sweaty, fetid, florid, welt-faced, pus-ridden, bully bullshitter; mendacious dissembler, Pecksniffian hypocrite, rank with deceit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.