baconface at it again

celf

Team supported
MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB
just said on ssn that the prem title race is still on with 8 games to go,chelsea arsenal and spurs can all still win the title,no mention of City,altho were above the spuds,think the pisspot must of been on the whiskey again,twat

This man is such a fuckin cock his bitterness shows no bounds ............ Jelly and ice cream!!!!

As much as I loathe the man, his actual quote was:

It looks as if it’s going to be us and Arsenal, but you never know. Manchester City, Chelsea and Tottenham are still in the frame, you can't dismiss them, but there are some important games coming up

Ha ha ha... the fuckin wanker..!<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:17 am --<br /><br />
Ric said:
As much as I loathe the man, his actual quote was:

It looks as if it’s going to be us and Arsenal, but you never know. Manchester City, Chelsea and Tottenham are still in the frame, you can't dismiss them, but there are some important games coming up

Major fail by the OP then...!

No baconface never mentioned us, which in a way is good as he is scared and knows its only a matter of time before the skint fuckers are second best.

rastus said:
No baconface never mentioned us, which in a way is good as he is scared and knows its only a matter of time before the skint fuckers are second best.
ty for clarifing that for me

rastus said:

'Sky Sports in editing interview to wind up precious bluemooner shocker'

haha,was just thinkin that,but yes edited or not,baconface is still a vile loathesome pissed up old stupid senile bastard,with no morals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.