Bad Feeling

colinbellsballboy

Blackley,via Ardwick,Moston and Harpurhey.
We're gonna get dicked on Saturday,negative tactics,no plan C,superstar striker out.No but seriously,this is the time for every City player to step up to the plate,put his head on the block,really show to the fans what it means to play for City,and if we get beat,so what,but if you perform like we did at Anfield,I fear the worst.(I am going BTW).P.S. I've got a big fuckoff Cuban cigar waiting for me at home,so don't let me down.

colinbellsballboy said:
We're gonna get dicked on Saturday,negative tactics,no plan C,superstar striker out.No but seriously,this is the time for every City player to step up to the plate,put his head on the block,really show to the fans what it means to play for City,and if we get beat,so what,but if you perform like we did at Anfield,I fear the worst.(I am going BTW).P.S. I've got a big fuckoff Cuban cigar waiting for me at home,so don't let me down.

Ill have a big ass fuckoff blunt ready to be smoked after the game. 2 scenarios:
1) Win, and its a celebretory blunt and also one of the happiest smokes of my life
2) Lose, another heart breaking loss, cant say im shocked, this should help ease the pain.

Oh how I hope and pray its number 1! CMON CITY

same , dont feel confident atall, haven't smoked weed in a couple of days but i know on saturday i'll be smoking loads!

just pray that we win

We might not win but I wouldn't fear a hammering. With De Jong back the defensive side will have some semblance of its usual order and stability, and with Silva back we should at least have one option going forward as opposed to the running-into-walls impression we do without him.

I've spent the last week being scared. I need beer on saturday, lots of it. Maybe some morphine as well, it helps numb pain.

for me it was losing Tevez that zapped my confidence. he's just so important to City winning big matches, seen it time and again.

Still believe we can win, but I wouldn't put my house on it.

When people're starting to lose confidence or panic, City will win (less pressure). The reverse logic works every time as well, i.e. extremely high confidence prior to Liverpool, Kiev, Fulham games.

bluethai said:
When people're starting to lose confidence or panic, City will win (less pressure). The reverse logic works every time as well, i.e. extremely high confidence prior to Liverpool, Kiev, Fulham games.

This exactly, City are like Women to me, you're never going to understand them so dont bother trying!

I've had that nervous feeling since the draw. Don't think I'll sleep tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.