Bad Gateway

Just checked on my Android phone with Chrome and everything is fine via WiFi. Are you using mobile data?

Start with a clear history and see where you go from there.

Chrome works fine, but the samsung browser allow me to have here as an app and is mch easier to access, when working

Got the same problem myself, im on chrome on a huawei p30, wont work on either wifi or mobile network.
Strange but if i put it on incognito mode its fine, thought Id been banned

If you delete your cookies it should be fine. Not sure why this has suddenly flared up again though? Will check with the ad company.

Had the same today before thinking deleting the cookies never hurts. Indeed it helped. Just thought it's worth writing here if maybe something weird pops up in the logs too. I swear I didn't too anything unusual. :)

Reactions: Ric
Had the same today before thinking deleting the cookies never hurts. Indeed it helped. Just thought it's worth writing here if maybe something weird pops up in the logs too. I swear I didn't too anything unusual. :)
Yes, whenever you get an error like that (and it shouldn’t happen too often) then clearing your cookies should be the first thing to try.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.