Bad news Hughes out campers (including me)

C_T_I_D

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,2483_4652737,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/ ... 37,00.html</a>

I appreciate the owners patience. I just do not think Hughes is the man for the job.

In my opinion, I believe he has lost the dressing room and we saw that against Everton. It looked like City let the first eleven fans to enter the stadium talk to them and they said 'hey, do you fancy a kick-around?'

His style of football is not working and in my books, regardless of mandate or whatever, he has these 8 games that should all be winnable before the tough ones come in. This is the crunch period and this is where Hughes (and the players) really needs to come together and earn their money.

C_T_I_D said:
http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,2483_4652737,00.html

I appreciate the owners patience. I just do not think Hughes is the man for the job.

In my opinion, I believe he has lost the dressing room and we saw that against Everton. It looked like City let the first eleven fans to enter the stadium talk to them and they said 'hey, do you fancy a kick-around?'

His style of football is not working and in my books, regardless of mandate or whatever, he has these 8 games that should all be winnable before the tough ones come in. This is the crunch period and this is where Hughes (and the players) really needs to come together and earn their money.

I think it should be the next 3 games at most. If they and he dosn't get it right then he should go.

We are talking West brom and Blackburn where we should be taking 6 points, no excuses.

I don't want us to be well into the second half of the season in the relegation zone with Hughes there.

i keep seeing this phrase from the anti Hughes brigade that he has "lost the dressing room".

Can someone plese tell me how you know this....especially in the liht of Richard Dunnes comments on skysports yesterday.

simon23 said:
i keep seeing this phrase from the anti Hughes brigade that he has "lost the dressing room".

Can someone plese tell me how you know this....especially in the liht of Richard Dunnes comments on skysports yesterday.

Exactly, look at some of the players communication with each other. They look far from lost, sure losing games get's you down but if you really look at the players they seem to genuinely care and hopefully they will turn this around!

personally, i think hughs should be given until the transfer market is opened in janueary to see if he can turn it around, if by then things are still the same i think he should go!

oldham-lad-08 said:
personally, i think hughs should be given until the transfer market is opened in janueary to see if he can turn it around, if by then things are still the same i think he should go!

so you would sack the manager at what could be our most improtant point in the season....just as he is about to bring in new players?!?!?!?.....leaving us with no manager and therefore no transfers.....

yeah great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oldham-lad-08 said:

rag

... he has "lost the dressing room".

Can someone plese tell me how you know this.

No they cant because it's one of the stock phrases that gets wheeled out every time people start flapping.
It usually start with:
"Signing X is crap"

Followed by:
"He's tactically inept"

then:
"he's lost the dressing room."

previously, this was rounded off with:
"player x is off to rags, arsenal, chelsea in january christmas/just been seen at white hart lane"

However under the new conditions this has been turned into:
"he wont be able to attract the right quality player.

Relentless + Predictable > D.U.L.L.

It has ALWAYS been like this and probably always will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.