Bailiffs

give it to gordon

Team supported
Manchester City
How do you stop them ?

We rent and for over the last 4 years we keep getting them turn up for the previous tenants. Gord know what the neighbours must think lol. The police even turned up here on the day of my dads funeral looking for the old tenants. To be fair to the police they were very apologetic, and said they would change their records. Which the police have done and we havent heard from them for over 3 years.

But the bailiffs keep turning up or we get them posting to this address. Seeing as the police have changed their records I would have thought the bailiffs would have a national record department.

It's been over 4 years now and we are still dealing with bailiffs and my patients is running out with them .

Last edited:
If you receive any mail addressed to the old tenants suggest you write in big letters return to sender no longer at this address and drop it back in the postbox or give it the postman.

How do you stop them ?

We rent and for over the last 4 years we keep getting them turn up for the previous tenants. Gord know what the neighbours must think lol. The police even turned up here on the day of my dads funeral looking for the old tenants. To be fair to the police they were very apologetic, and said they would change their records. Which the police have done and we havent heard from them for over 3 years.

But the bailiffs keep turning up or we get them posting to this address. Seeing as the police have changed their records I would have thought the bailiffs would have a national record department.

It's been over 4 years now and we are still dealing with bailiffs and my patients is running out with them .
It is strange that they turn up at your surgery (or worse, the hospital)
The bailiffs will turn up at the address provided by their client, it is likely the previous shits are still providing your address for credit.
Are you on the voters register? If not get on it. I would also talk to the bailiffs as it will impact on your credit score as your address will be black listed.

It is strange that they turn up at your surgery (or worse, the hospital)
The bailiffs will turn up at the address provided by their client, it is likely the previous shits are still providing your address for credit.
Are you on the voters register? If not get on it. I would also talk to the bailiffs as it will impact on your credit score as your address will be black listed.

Yes we are on the voters register, and we have all the paperwork to prove we rent here.
I have tried to ring the number but it kept cutting of, so sent a text by no response yet.

The other bailiff companies have stopped but this is a new company now. I dont know why he didnt knock at the door, like it says he did on the paperwork !

Ask where they’re from, or open the letters and call them to advise they’re not at the address. Ask them to run a simple trace. Do you receive any other letters for that person? Such as credit cards or applications?

If so, it may look like he’s still there when they check, but calling snd advising them of them should stop them one by one. Don’t rely on telling the Bailiff

Yes we are on the voters register, and we have all the paperwork to prove we rent here.
I have tried to ring the number but it kept cutting of, so sent a text by no response yet.

The other bailiff companies have stopped but this is a new company now. I dont know why he didnt knock at the door, like it says he did on the paperwork !
What’s the name of the company?

What’s the name of the company?
Cant remember the name (at work at the min ;) )

It's not just one person we have had letters for at least two different blokes and one woman, mostly parking tickets, but also a power company and over paid at work wanting their money back.

It's been quite for the last 18 months so we thought the bailiffs companies all knew they weren't here, but its started again in the last 3 months for this one parking ticket.

We had Bristow and Sutor turning up every month for about 6 months last year even though the same guy was told on every occasion the bloke they were looking for didn't live here and hadn't for a couple of years. Told the police who did nothing so ended up going through other channels to find out the main bailiffs home address and told him if he came again I'd be turning up at his house late at night. Never heard off them again.

I had this at the last house but one.

unfortunately ringing them to advise the name no longer lives there or returning letters doesnt work as often the person that actually owes the money try this sort of stuff all the time. The baliffs want to turn up to check this for themselves.

it stopped for us as eventually all the balliffs had been and were satisfied i wasnt him!

Pain in the arse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.