Balance Sheet

Can someone clarify what the rules are on the number of foreign players, home grown players and U21's we can have in the squad?

Is it 17 foreign as many as you like HG and as many as you like U21's?
It is a maximum of 17 foreign players in a squad with a maximum of 25 players in the league i think you can play as many under 21`s as you like, but in the champs league it is the same foreign and squad players they make you allocate 4 spaces for youth or club trained, you do not have to fill these places,
and as we are in the champs league we will probably adapt our league squad to something similar I think 4 of Jesus Roberts Garcia Tosin and Muric will be named but there could be a shock

Current balance is 169.9m spent

Nacho 25m
Delph 12m
Fernando 5m

In the next few days will bring that down to 127.9m spent ..... FFP my arse

If we sell Bony 12m Nasri 12m and Mangala 12m that will bring the net spend down to 91.9m ......we had an apparent 300m budget means we can get a good center back and Alexis

Current balance is 169.9m spent

Nacho 25m
Delph 12m
Fernando 5m

In the next few days will bring that down to 127.9m spent ..... FFP my arse

If we sell Bony 12m Nasri 12m and Mangala 12m that will bring the net spend down to 91.9m ......we had an apparent 300m budget means we can get a good center back and Alexis
if you are using transfermarkt.co.uk note that they are not including Ntcham (£4.25m). When you do that it comes down to c.£165m

Jumped the gun ...added the Nacho and Nando sales to the list.... both done subject to medicals ...expect Delph to be next 11-13m ....then hopefully Nasri, Mangala and Bony for a combined 35m

Should get 15m each for Nasri + Mangala, Bony anywhere from 12-15m

Id be surprised if Mangala, Bony and Nasri get permanent deals. Loans for all 3 I think. Their value is low, but high wages. Can't see many takers.

So Iheanacho & Fernando should be adding £30 million to our ins in the next day or so?

Fingers crossed for Nasri, Delph & Bony. Possibly Mangala.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.