Balance Sheet

I see WHU can afford a bid for the Stoke player in the region of £25M but haven,t got a few bob for Joe Hart.Samuels was right this "loan deal" is bullshit.

But we had operating profit of £90m last year with KDB's contract taken into account. We already know that baseline. We know that (wages aside), that allows us considerable transfer spend this year as costs are amortised.

Net spend is irrelevant. Taken by itself, one wouldn't know if we have £50m net, £150m net or £300m net to play with. Selling a player (such as KDB) for £50m this year may look like a lot in terms of net sales but in reality it's a profit of £16.66m and not as helpful to us as selling Nacho for £25m. Do you see my point?

You're giving me a heache. Just need to know without any accountant speak, realistically can we afford to buy Mendy, Bertrand, Mbappe , Sanchez plus Carvalho or another RB for aroubd £25m. I'm assuming if we buy Carvalho, Fernandinho will be RB cover. Also assuming we offload Kelechi, Bony, Nasri & Mangala on permanent deals....

I see WHU can afford a bid for the Stoke player in the region of £25M but haven,t got a few bob for Joe Hart.Samuels was right this "loan deal" is bullshit.
I think a £4.5m loan deal is alright. It'll at least cover the % of wages we've agreed to pay. Better than having him on the payroll.

They can easily afford Joe for £16m+ yet are being stingy as hell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.