Bale & Aguero straight swap?

Christ no. Much easier to sign a top class attacking midfielder than a top class striker. Aguero is a precious jewel that should be held on to as long as possible.

LoveCity said:
Christ no. Much easier to sign a top class attacking midfielder than a top class striker. Aguero is a precious jewel that should be held on to as long as possible.

This ! We would regret it imo, not often strikers like Aguero pop up let alone become available to buy.
I even concede Bale would probably be a great player for us, just not Aguero. I would hard pressed to swap him for messi and if he had a better injury record i probably wouldn't do that even. Not because he is a better player but he is a brilliant striker and proves he will do the business all day long given an injury free run. If it ain't broke don't fix it kinda deal.
Even saying that i feel dirty, i know it is not logical but i doubt i would let Aguero go for anything but the most insane fee/deal.

Let's hope not, but it could happen. Aguero looks like he's had quite enough. Who could blame him ? Can't be much fun having to suffer Toure and Nasri.

LoveCity said:

He is the jewel in the tarnished crown. Not a bloody chance would I swap him. I might be persuaded if FakeRon AND Messi AND Bale were in the deal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.