Bale & Aguero straight swap?

Re: Bale & Aguero straight swap?

Really? Don't know ONE city Supporter who would go for that deal! What's up with this Forum? Like its infested with none city supporters taking the piss..

Not just our true world class superstar. What I like most about our Serge is the fact he is NO grief whatsoever. He has been a model professional from the moment he signed for the club.

Aguero is good but many city fans over rate him too much. We need Bale more than we need Aguero right now.

I wanted us to sign Bale when he was leaving Spurs, and I want us to sign him now more than any other player in the world (apart from Messi or Ronaldo who are unobtainable). If we signed him I'd get the shirt with his name on the back. But I still say no to swapping Aguero for him! That would be silly.

Armaan said:
Aguero is good but many city fans over rate him too much. We need Bale more than we need Aguero right now.

Hold on. The premier leagues all time best goal/minute ratio is overated? Explain...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.