Bale & Aguero straight swap?

jaiguruKun

Purely hypothetical, what does everyone think?

It seems obvious Bale will be coming back to the PL. Sergio will also want to go back to Spain at some point.

I'd be very tempted by a straight swap personally, Bale is close to being the perfect Premier League player and we'd have the added bonus of stopping him going to the rags.

jaigurugoat said:
Purely hypothetical, what does everyone think?

It seems obvious Bale will be coming back to the PL. Sergio will also want to go back to Spain at some point.

I'd be very tempted by a straight swap personally, Bale is close to being the perfect Premier League player and we'd have the added bonus of stopping him going to the rags.

Nah.

firstly, this could be placed in any of 5 threads

secondly, who will score the goals in this scenario? the awesome trio of bony (who btw i believe will come good), Dzeko and Jovetic?

and third, Bale was a 50M winger for whom Real paid 90M, Sergio is a 70-80M striker who you would swap for a significantly less valuable player

I'd take Contreao and bale for sergio. I love him but when he's off form or injured we have to do something else anyway. That would be two problem areas solved and no money spent!!!! Then go for pogba and koke. We could use jovetic and nasri in the pogba deal so nasri, jovetic and £30m for pogba and use edin in a deal for koke. Edin and £25m for koke! So we would have bale, Contreao, koke and pogba in and spent only £55m! Then go for de bruyne @ £35m and Lacazette at £35m and whap...the window is done!

Don't panic, the tin hat is on! !!!! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.