Bale is Overrated

The Fat el Hombre

...according to Claudio Gentile. Quite funny quotes actually and I'm inclined to agree with him. He'll probly score a hat trick today now...

Legendary Italy hardman Claudio Gentile has warned Serie A clubs NOT to sign Gareth Bale.

Inter and Juventus are ready to compete with Chelsea for the summer capture of the £40m-rated Spurs star.

The Welshman scored a hat-trick in the San Siro against Inter before destroying Douglas Maicon in the second game in London.

But Gentile, who won the 1982 World Cup, warned: “I do not think Bale is a champion. He’s over-rated.

"His name appeared in the limelight only because he scored three goals in the Champions League match against Inter.

“This is not the kind of player that makes you step up to another level.”

I agree, he's like Martin Petrov on speed. Dangerous in flashes, especially when given space, nice left-foot, but also pretty one-dimensional and fairly easily shut out.

The most overrated footballer player without a shadow of a doubt.He manages to have half a dozen outstanding performances each season but his overall contribution is far from what i would expect from a so called world class player.

He has become the media darling along with spurs, most entertaining side in the league my arse.Most inconsistant more like.Strikers cant score and the defence is a comedy collective of the greatest sicknotes making a living off football.

And accordng to me!

He's not even Spurs' best player (Modric and Dawson are way ahead of him in that respect) and anyone with any real knowledge, understanding and liking for football will agree with me! So how has he won the PotS? It's almost as bad as Giggs winning it after starting just 16 games that season!

He had 6 good games at the back end of last season and a handful of good games this season, he has done fuck all since the Inter game. To be crowned player of the year was a joke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.