ballad of gay tony

I'll be getting it to play over Xmas. Loved GTA4, though did prefer San Andreas. Got the Lost and The Damned download, was a little underwhelmed but it was fun enough, this one looks a lot better though and it's worth it for the name alone.

Although I think I fucking sold GTA over the summer, fuck sticks, I'll have to rent it from Blockbuster in that case.

you dont need the old game to play the new game

and you also get the Lost and The Damned on the new GTA ballad of gay tony aswell

ancoats said:
you dont need the old game to play the new game

and you also get the Lost and The Damned on the new GTA ballad of gay tony aswell

Yeah but I was going to download it for the 360, you need the game for that I'm pretty sure.

Yeah i picked it up too. The Episodes from Liberty City with both the DLC games. I never got The Lost and the Damned first time around on DLC so I'm going through that first. It's pretty good. Just what youd expect i guess.

I guess it's just this generation of consoles liberty city and vice city stories. It's a shame they skipped past making a San Andreas stories game. As you know for the "Stories/Episodes" games they take a character from the main GTA and make him the lead in the spin off.

I would really have loved to have seen a next Gen San Andreas Stories with Cesar Vialpando as the main Character. Doubt they will ever release one though. Although i do think San Andreas is an area they will revisit in later titles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.