Ballon d'or 2019 - Bernardo and Mahrez in top 10

Individual awards should be individual awards. I was always against Messi and Ronaldo winning them when they teams were winning CL. Both of them should have less ballons then they have.

Salah vs De Bruyne was tricky one, to be honest. De Bruyne was easily the best in first part of the season but his standard dropped a bit in 2nd part, while Salah did opposite, peaked just about at the time the votes were being sent and on the end scored 30+ goals that happens pretty rare. Both of them deserved it that year, but Salah got it partly because he was liverpool player and Kev City player, I definitely support opinion that we are discriminated in these awards as before Pep only two managers who won the league in a decade that haven't won manage or the year awards were Mancini and Pellegrini, while none of our players ever won POTY award; and partly because strikers are favored in all individual awards with goals being used as argument. I hate that as I don't think they're more important than players on other positions, but that's how it is unfortunately. It's easier to market strikers so the money plays.
I agree it should be based on individual performances. My point was that people use the fact that we have a better team to belittle the performances of individuals in our team when it suits them. Van Dijk is better because he performs surrounded by worse players, except when they get to the final of anything, at which point we'll hear that they have the best player in every position.

I hardly watched him. Yes he's a good player but he isn't as good as you make him out to be.
He gets turned far too easy.
He's a bit like otamendi sometimes where he wants to tackle you in the centre circle which results in a bit gap behind you.
I lost count the amount of times he's seen running back after being caught out of position, possibly the Napoli match was an example.
He never stops moaning.
He's to blame for alissons red card as again he's out of position.

He's not all that mate, take him out the starting 11 and Liverpool are in big trouble.
Not having it he was immense last year, very good yes but not amazing.

Kompany in his prime would shit all over dick van dyke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.