Balo's yellow vs rooney's elbow?

db79ctid

So duff runs past balo yesterday and we end up with mario getting a yellow while Rooney elbows somebody in the back of the head and gives away a free kick end of. Clatteenberg saw the incident and now after reviewing it he thinks its a suitable punishment, the same fucking ref when reviewing the adebayour/van persie incident last year decides that he never saw the full incident and would have been red carded him making him miss the derby match. Watching the replay clattenberg is clearly seen shrugging his shoulders and looking at the linesman for what seemed like clarification of what exactly took place, so the opportunity was clearly there for it to be included in his match report and a ban should have been given out, no coincidence that the rags have Chelsea and Liverpool coming up which would have meant Rooney missing both if action was taken as swiftly as it was against adebayour and balotelli this season when again he received a 3 match ban vs west brom for much less of an incident. With all this evidence in place is it now truly fair to say that ute do get some strange treatment from the authorities as I think it is becoming harder and harder to brush off as paranoia. I believe that clattenberg will ref our match vs villa on Wednesday, I'm almost hoping for a controversial incident to see his reaction. Oh almost forgot about the nani goal debacle against spurs again by clattenberg. He's either a bent ref or not fit for purpose I know which one I think

I think Clattenberg should referee tomorrow's game scum v Chelsea and Terry should be allowed to do what Rooney did on Rooney.That would be worth watching.

We get plenty of ref stuff on here but I do think this guy is very close to incompetent.

for me it just highlights the corruption that is going on between the fa and sky, the one who pays the piper calls the tune, clatenburg for me should be sacked he is without doubt not a man of honesty, rooney for me now is a poor excuse for an england footballer, if they think they have done him a favour by letting him off scot free then the next incident is just around the corner and it might mean someone getting really hurt like a broken jaw,does anyone on here think that he will never do this again?

the FA need to hold there head in shame
what a utter fucking joke Rooney getting away
with that elbow

this is a fucking joke, it is clear as day that the F.A is corrupt and something needs to be done, what i dont know but something needs done about this fucking shambles ive had enough of it. it wont be long before some1 runs onto the pitch and assaults this ****.

for action to be taken Twatenberg would have to admit he was wrong and that was never going to happen EVER

To me it's no coincidence that just as Chelsea are about to play ManU and maybe take points off them, suddenly all this stuff about Ashley Cole is being reported, trying to destabilise Chelsea methinks.

Also don't you think it's funny how all the English clubs in Europe won their games apart from Man U who couldn't buy a win against Marseille. Maybe coz the refs in Euro games aren't bent in favour of United????

THINK ABOUT IT!!!!

Gerrard got away with one just like this earlier in the season. Rooney gets away with his. It's nothing but disgraceful!

Latest rag signing
d4b78043-becb-6bea.jpg

intheknow! said:
To me it's no coincidence that just as Chelsea are about to play ManU and maybe take points off them, suddenly all this stuff about Ashley Cole is being reported, trying to destabilise Chelsea methinks.

Also don't you think it's funny how all the English clubs in Europe won their games apart from Man U who couldn't buy a win against Marseille. Maybe coz the refs in Euro games aren't bent in favour of United????

THINK ABOUT IT!!!!

I've said that before! why do you think sir scumbag has won only 2 champion leagues in 20 years........The refs in europe don't take it up the arse like all the premier refs.....

I also heard that all the rag players speak to the refs like friends asking how your family is and what you upto this week............Utter disgrace the sooner Sir scumbag drops dead the better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.