Balotelli....Agerooooooooooo - SkySports coverage

BlueMoonraker

Along with most other Blues, I recorded the Sky Sports coverage of the last game of the season on Sky+. I have watched it most days from about the Barton sending off and have got a bit addicted to it. Anyway, I am absolutely gutted to discover that it has been deleted by accident. Does anyone out there have it on disc or can you advise me where I might be able to get a copy?
Apologies if this is covering old ground but I haven't seen a thread relating to this.
Obviously I will pay any costs etc.

I got it from isohunt..... Same happened to me!!! Wife accidentally deleted it!!!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=256922" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=256922</a>

Don't know if those links are still alive or not (that's where i got my copy from). If they're dead, try pm'ing Shady. He might be able to sort you out.

same happened to me. Went to watch it again a few weeks back and it had vanished!!

Sky are bringing out a new feature in the next couple of months on Sky+ HD boxes which will enable you put back programmes back on your planner which you have deleted
Not sure how it works though

sorry to gloat but got it on keep upstairs and down, have heard oh not again a few times off the missus, zabas interview on the pitch after brings lump to my throat, "when due beleive"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.