Balotelli Apology

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
BlueTG said:
M18CTID said:
Indeed. And while that doesn't excuse some of Balotelli's indiscretions, it's worth pointing out that Rooney is hardly a shining beacon of good on-pitch behaviour. Seeing a City fan of all people almost bragging that he's only had 2 reds in his United career is rather bizarre, especially when you look at some of the nasty shit he's pulled on the pitch yet got away with it. I could understand a red coming out with that but a fellow blue? Words fail me.
Its not bragging, its pointing out the fact his disciplinary record is wank when people are arguing back with Rooney this, Rooney that at his age. If he's here next year, he needs to buckle down and cut the crap out at the end of the day, we want a squad of winners, not clowns.

Exactly but you are not allowed to point anything out that might upset the Balotelli lovers. Bragging? Where I am bragging? Jesus Christ we fucking clutch at straws on here at times to make our players look like some sinned against saints.

Dzeko gets fucking hammered on here for one reason and that is he isnt good enough. He didnt ask to be bought for £27m. Mancini is to blame for that piece of business and he should be the one who gets it in his neck for fucking it up, but he doesnt because he also falls into the can't do any wrong to some people. Dzeko has never refused to come on as far as I know, Has never been sent off and therefore needlessly suspended and whilst being poor in some of the things he does has never rocked any boats. I dont read about him shagging hookers, setting fireworks off, being a dick and yet he is slaughtered for being crap.

Rooney is a twat and gets away with shit but I couldnt give a fuck about Rooney and I am sick of people comparing what Balotelli does to anyone else.

What balotelli does while representing us is out of order and completely unprofessional and thats all that matters to me.

So why did you bring Rooney's disciplinary record into it if you coudn't give a fuck about him?

M18CTID said:
BlueTG said:
Its not bragging, its pointing out the fact his disciplinary record is wank when people are arguing back with Rooney this, Rooney that at his age. If he's here next year, he needs to buckle down and cut the crap out at the end of the day, we want a squad of winners, not clowns.

Exactly but you are not allowed to point anything out that might upset the Balotelli lovers. Bragging? Where I am bragging? Jesus Christ we fucking clutch at straws on here at times to make our players look like some sinned against saints.

Dzeko gets fucking hammered on here for one reason and that is he isnt good enough. He didnt ask to be bought for £27m. Mancini is to blame for that piece of business and he should be the one who gets it in his neck for fucking it up, but he doesnt because he also falls into the can't do any wrong to some people. Dzeko has never refused to come on as far as I know, Has never been sent off and therefore needlessly suspended and whilst being poor in some of the things he does has never rocked any boats. I dont read about him shagging hookers, setting fireworks off, being a dick and yet he is slaughtered for being crap.

Rooney is a twat and gets away with shit but I couldnt give a fuck about Rooney and I am sick of people comparing what Balotelli does to anyone else.

What balotelli does while representing us is out of order and completely unprofessional and thats all that matters to me.

So why did you bring Rooney's disciplinary record into it if you coudn't give a fuck about him?
He didnt, everyone else did by saying 'but Rooney was like this and always getting sent off at his age' etc so he provided the statistics to prove it wrong.

BlueTG said:
M18CTID said:

He didnt, everyone else did by saying 'but Rooney was like this and always getting sent off at his age' etc so he provided the statistics to prove it wrong.

Oh, I know he didn't start it but I stand by my comment that he stuck those stats up in a condescending fashion as if to say that only 2 red cards in over 300 appearances is something to be proud of, while admitting in the next breath that Rooney's stats don't mean jack shit because he's got away with loads of shit down the years.

Balotelli is taking notes from the American way. If you apologize it doens't matter what you do. Just keep doing negative things, but apologize every time and everything will be alright.

twinkletoes said:
How about comparing Dzeko and Balotelli.

One regarded as a failure and one lauded as a flawed genius.

One of the reasons Dzeko is a "failure" at City is Mancini's infatuation with Balotelli.

Dzeko IMO never got a real chance, cause form or no form - he would take a seat for Roberto's project, even when Balotelli did not deserve it.

Dzeko sat silently (and still does) but I think to whole thing got to him - and it did reflect on the pitch. .

I also said back in January that Roberto's unreasonable favoring of Balotelli would cost him his job at City - and it remains to be seen but looks like I will end up being right on that one.

EaglesFan said:
twinkletoes said:

One of the reasons Dzeko is a "failure" at City is Mancini's infatuation with Balotelli.

Dzeko IMO never got a real chance, cause form or no form - he would take a seat for Roberto's project, even when Balotelli did not deserve it.

Dzeko sat silently (and still does) but I think to whole thing got to him - and it did reflect on the pitch. .

I also said back in January that Roberto's unreasonable favoring of Balotelli would cost him his job at City - and it remains to be seen but looks like I will end up being right on that one.

He is like the rest of the squad that see Mario as "teacher's pet".

None of Dzeko's goals are penalties either.

twinkletoes said:
EaglesFan said:
twinkletoes said:

He is like the rest of the squad that see Mario as "teacher's pet".

None of Dzeko's goals are penalties either.
I forgot that once you are awarded a penalty you automatically get given the goal, silly me.

And who exactly are these players that see him as the "teacher's pet"?

Bosno said:
Balotelli is taking notes from the American way. If you apologize it doens't matter what you do. Just keep doing negative things, but apologize every time and everything will be alright.

What kind of jingoistic shite post is this? This happens everywhere and twice at our club (Tevez) in the last 6 months.

M18....condescending. And you would know that would you for certain? I was pointing it out because soneone asked but you would have known that had your read the whole thread.Why not just get pack to worshipping your Balotelli poster on your wall!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.