Balotelli Apology

pudge said:
twinkletoes said:
EaglesFan said:
One of the reasons Dzeko is a "failure" at City is Mancini's infatuation with Balotelli.

Dzeko IMO never got a real chance, cause form or no form - he would take a seat for Roberto's project, even when Balotelli did not deserve it.

Dzeko sat silently (and still does) but I think to whole thing got to him - and it did reflect on the pitch. .

I also said back in January that Roberto's unreasonable favoring of Balotelli would cost him his job at City - and it remains to be seen but looks like I will end up being right on that one.

He is like the rest of the squad that see Mario as "teacher's pet".

None of Dzeko's goals are penalties either.
I forgot that once you are awarded a penalty you automatically get given the goal, silly me.

And who exactly are these players that see him as the "teacher's pet"?

Did you see Hart yelling to Mancini the other day??

So, apart from Hart, Comps, Yaya, Richards...who have all made it pretty clear...I dont know - you tell us?

EaglesFan said:
pudge said:
twinkletoes said:
He is like the rest of the squad that see Mario as "teacher's pet".

None of Dzeko's goals are penalties either.
I forgot that once you are awarded a penalty you automatically get given the goal, silly me.

And who exactly are these players that see him as the "teacher's pet"?

Did you see Hart yelling to Mancini the other day??

So, apart from Hart, Comps, Yaya, Richards...who have all made it pretty clear...I dont know - you tell us?
I saw Hart yelling yes, but nobody knows what he said unless you can read lips from behind...

And how have Kompany, Yaya and Richards made it clear they see him as the "teacher's pet", i would like some evidence of their claims please.....

Pudge stop acting like you don't know what he is trying to say. Everyone knows that penalties are supposed to be 99% goal chances and so open play goals are harder to score. Having said this all of Dzeko's goals are from open play. That is why when you look at most goal stats it notes how many of those goals are from penalties.

avoidconfusion said:
IMHO Mario needs to go. His tackling is quite frankly a disgrace. Let's be honest if he was not playing for City most of the guys the Mario crush on here would hate his guts. Everyone of his tackles against Arsenal could have been a bad injury especially the first one which the Ref missed. He has a history of that kind of shit. It is not clumsiness either, it is malicious.

hahaha, so a striker needs to leave our club because he's shite at tackling.....lets overlook the important item for a striker.....GOALS

of which he has the highest per minutes on pitch and 2nd highest MVP in the prem.

but you crack on spouting about how a striker cant tackle

Bosno said:
Pudge stop acting like you don't know what he is trying to say. Everyone knows that penalties are supposed to be 99% goal chances and so open play goals are harder to score. Having said this all of Dzeko's goals are from open play. That is why when you look at most goal stats it notes how many of those goals are from penalties.
What?

He claimed, that I claimed, Dzeko would miss all the penalties that Mario has scored. Which I didn't.

What I AM claiming is that you can't disregard penalties scored as the player still has to score them.

pudge said:
twinkletoes said:
pudge said:
That you can't disregard penalties

Also, I asked a question.

So if Dzeko took the penalties that Balotelli took, he would miss them all?
Where did I say that?

I dont think I said you had said it. I asked a question.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:58 pm --<br /><br />
pudge said:
Bosno said:
What?

He claimed, that I claimed, Dzeko would miss all the penalties that Mario has scored. Which I didn't.

What I AM claiming is that you can't disregard penalties scored as the player still has to score them.

How many times has Dzeko been sent off?

twinkletoes said:
pudge said:
twinkletoes said:
Where did I say that?

I dont think I said you had said it. I asked a question.
I asked you one but you ignored it...

And there's no possible way to know if he would score/miss them, that was quite a random question, as well as an awful attempt to twist my words.<br /><br />-- Apr 10th, '12, 16:59 --<br /><br />
twinkletoes said:
pudge said:
twinkletoes said:
Where did I say that?

I dont think I said you had said it. I asked a question.

-- Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:58 pm --

pudge said:
Bosno said:
What?

How many times has Dzeko been sent off?
Why are deviating from the subject?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.