Balotelli Caught Throwing Water Bombs

BlueGun

Just found this in the sun..

MARIO BALOTELLI was making a splash back in Milan while his Manchester City team-mates were on their FA Cup victory parade.

The controversial Italian striker, 20, was caught on camera throwing water bombs at a meeting of Serie A club chiefs on Monday - having been given the night off by City for 'family reasons'.

Balotelli also dodged City's end-of-season dinner on Sunday night, during which he was named as their Young Player of the Season.

But, on Monday evening, Italian TV caught him, his brother Enoch and agent Mino Raiola larking about at the annual Milan event.

Together they drenched TV crews while, earlier, Balotelli brought chaos to the narrow streets as he tried to park his white Maserati before being picked up by Raiola.

Despite ducking what proved to be a memorable night back in Manchester, Balotelli admitted he knew how important it was to everyone at his club.

He said: "Winning the FA Cup was fantastic. I didn't realise just how important it was until we got to the final.

"So I managed to do something good this season and I'm doing well with Roberto Mancini. For the fans, the FA Cup is worth almost as much as winning the Premier League."

Balotelli's future is likely to be the subject of more speculation this summer but he insists he will stay put.

He said: "If I come back to Italy, the first thing I am going to do is go home.

"A return to Inter? Who knows, they are a big club. I miss my old team-mates but not Inter and I am doing well in England.

"I am not dreaming about Milan, I am happy with life in Manchester."

Who do people insist on giving this toilet paper's website more hits?

Take a hint.
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=221965" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=221965</a>

dont click on the link... there are no pictures to back up this claim

and i'm sure if any rag did this they would refer to them as water 'balloons' not 'bombs', but because its our 'badboy' mario....

"...the FA Cup is worth almost as much as winning the Premier League."

Is it now? I would have thought it was worth much more to us!

And from the Mail via Gazzetta Dello Sport:

Balotelli in 'nightclub scuffle' on vanishing City star's return to Italy for 'family reasons'
By Nick Pisa
Last updated at 1:48 PM on 25th May 2011

Controversial Manchester City star Mario Balotelli has been involved in a scuffle outside an Italian nightspot after eyeing up another man's girlfriend, according to reports in Italy

Balotelli, 20, who snubbed City's open top bus parade through Manchester after being given time off for 'family reasons' was said to have hit the town after returning to his homeland.

According to the respected Gazzetta Dello Sport, the striker, who has been picked for the Italian national squad, was on a night out with friends in Milan when the incident happened.

The report said that he had been at the Lotus bar 'enjoying some man to man marking with the ladies' when he started eyeing up a Senegalese woman who was there with her boyfriend.

Gazzetta said that as Balotelli, named man of the match in City's recent FA Cup win over Stoke, left he was slapped twice in the face by the woman's boyfriend.

The report said that 'no damage was done' and police were not involved but Balotelli, who last month was involved in an incident at a Liverpool strip club, was 'taught a hard lesson.'

A member of staff at Lotus was quoted as saying: 'Balotelli's visit to our place was irrelevant and uninfluential - he would have been better off not coming.

'When he comes he he doesn't drink anything and he doesn't pay when he does. When he came the time before he left without settling his bill.'

Balotelli is said to have visited several nightclubs in Milan, Old Fashion and Hollywood Living, even outrunning photographers by speeding through red lights, Gazzetta added.

As of Wednesday he is not thought to have seen his adopted family who live in nearby Brescia or his real parents who also live there and with whom he has had a falling out.

Lotus was closed on Wednesday while Balotelli's agent Mino Raiola could also not be reached for comment.

Earlier this week Balotelli and Raiola had been at an end of season agents' and club executives' meeting in Milan where the player had thrown water bombs at TV crews from a second floor window.

However he did say he was happy at Manchester and would be staying in England next season. He said: 'Winning the FA Cup was fantastic - I didn't realise just how important it was until we got to the final.

'I'm not going to say what my objectives are, I just want people to see me as a normal 20-year-old lad, a strong footballer but not a super bad boy. It's easy to handle me - who says otherwise hasn't understood anything.'

The season is over who cares what he does as long as he bangs some goals in next season
We can all tell hes got the talent and lets be honest if i was 20 with 70k a week id be a knob too :)

He will be good we all know it and hes got fight which to me is refreshing with all the money men at other teams

upwards and onwards !!!!!

LoveCity said:
And from the Mail via Gazzetta Dello Sport:

Balotelli in 'nightclub scuffle' on vanishing City star's return to Italy for 'family reasons'
By Nick Pisa
Last updated at 1:48 PM on 25th May 2011

Controversial Manchester City star Mario Balotelli has been involved in a scuffle outside an Italian nightspot after eyeing up another man's girlfriend, according to reports in Italy

Balotelli, 20, who snubbed City's open top bus parade through Manchester after being given time off for 'family reasons' was said to have hit the town after returning to his homeland.

According to the respected Gazzetta Dello Sport, the striker, who has been picked for the Italian national squad, was on a night out with friends in Milan when the incident happened.

The report said that he had been at the Lotus bar 'enjoying some man to man marking with the ladies' when he started eyeing up a Senegalese woman who was there with her boyfriend.

Gazzetta said that as Balotelli, named man of the match in City's recent FA Cup win over Stoke, left he was slapped twice in the face by the woman's boyfriend.

The report said that 'no damage was done' and police were not involved but Balotelli, who last month was involved in an incident at a Liverpool strip club, was 'taught a hard lesson.'

A member of staff at Lotus was quoted as saying: 'Balotelli's visit to our place was irrelevant and uninfluential - he would have been better off not coming.

'When he comes he he doesn't drink anything and he doesn't pay when he does. When he came the time before he left without settling his bill.'

Balotelli is said to have visited several nightclubs in Milan, Old Fashion and Hollywood Living, even outrunning photographers by speeding through red lights, Gazzetta added.

As of Wednesday he is not thought to have seen his adopted family who live in nearby Brescia or his real parents who also live there and with whom he has had a falling out.

Lotus was closed on Wednesday while Balotelli's agent Mino Raiola could also not be reached for comment.

Earlier this week Balotelli and Raiola had been at an end of season agents' and club executives' meeting in Milan where the player had thrown water bombs at TV crews from a second floor window.

However he did say he was happy at Manchester and would be staying in England next season. He said: 'Winning the FA Cup was fantastic - I didn't realise just how important it was until we got to the final.

'I'm not going to say what my objectives are, I just want people to see me as a normal 20-year-old lad, a strong footballer but not a super bad boy. It's easy to handle me - who says otherwise hasn't understood anything.'

Good Lad! All adds to the Legend, and goes up in my estimation........................its almost like he was born to be a Manc.
Who wants to be in a boring parade when you're; 20yrs,stinking rich,babe magnet and can get pissed in Milan - I know where Id be.....................give it to em Balo. PS not many Utd players can do that nowadays.

If he had been on the parade bus he'd have probably had a T-Shirt with 'Fuck You' on, specially made for the fans.

BiBaBo said:
If he had been on the parade bus he'd have probably had a T-Shirt with 'Fuck You' on, specially made for the fans.

Haha this guy makes the headlines for some of the most trivial stuff, throwing water bombs at TV crews. Maybe he heard about the 'MIB' attack on the media outside Ryan 'The unnamed player' Giggs house and decided to do his own take on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.