Balotelli comes to rescue of bullied kid

albindgreat said:
i have seen this guy from his first game at inter onwards... has been a good follower of him ever since... i dont care whether anyone beleives me or not,but just would like to add on here some things about mario,which some may already have come to understand...
1. mario is the most talented 20 year old footballer in the world...
2. he sets up very high standards for himself on the pitch... so when he cant play upto that standard,he gets frustrated... he takes even a single mistake out of his leg(even if its the most difficult pass to take the ball under control and he couldnt),he gets emotional and frustrated... while other players wont do the same.... for eg:- dzeko may have a bad first touch for a pass to control,but he doesnt show the frustration... so people doesnt notice that mistake much... but when mario does the same thing,he just swings his arms around or talk to himself in frustration.. people notice that and remember the small mistake he may have made...
3. having been a more than decent football viewer,i have the opinion that mario is a mix of ronaldo(bra),henry and ibra... if he reaches the ronaldo stature or ibra stature is upto him... but i am sure if ibra is considered world class, mario will be surely world class in future...
4. this is the most important thing i have to say... mario has never been a good thinker... he mostly doesnt know whats right and whats wrong... and he takes decisions mostly with his heart rather than with his brain... and the kid is young,so i dont find much wrongs in his doings...
5. and mario's charity works in brazil is a true story... please dont say that is a fake too...

i am fed up with some one eyed posters here who can never admit good things... nellys left foot is the most i felt bad about... u are a very bad poster dude...

great post!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.