Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.

greasedupdeafguy

simon23 said:
MSP said:
Whatever you'd think about it I'd ban my father for 5-6 games for such tackle. It doesn't have anything with who did it, at least on my side, wouldn't bet on opposite though, it's purely because of tackle itself.

the rules state a 3 match ban...he was given it....story over except some people seem to hold it against him them cause "it pissed them right off." That comment tells me an awful lot....its not abut the facts its about personnel feelings clouding judgments
Nothing to do with personal felling he has a period last year for one or two months (Everton-Chelsea game) where he was brilliant and there wasn't any threads like this, since then though he has been utter shite.

Re: Balotelli (continued)

greasedupdeafguy said:
simon23 said:
Rolee said:
Don't be soft. It was a bad challenge and he was punished accordingly. Ffs!

I know!!!!! now "fans" are saying he should be punished more.......based purely onthe fact that it pissed them off!!!!!!!........get over it........shit happens in football...you think utd fans were baying for scholes bnlood whn he got sent off in the semi final against us for the tackle on zabba that actually took a chunk out of the players leg...of course they arent......mistakes happen...some people take things far too personally and are far too sensative
Of course its going to piss me off we had a great chance of going through that match to the quarters and fucking Balotelli makes a stupid, petulant and unneeded challenge and gets himself sent off. Fair enough if you learn from your mistake but he doesn't he keeps on doing it. I honestly don't know how you can defend this wanker who took the club to a tribunal and continues to play with such a lack of effort. Cant wait when he goes in January.

-- Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:05 pm --

simon23 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

if you dont have the courtesy to even debate (and instead only post throw away comments such as the above) then dont bother posting......im trying to have a talk about football etc and your reaction that of a child (and im sure you are not)
Its not a debate how you cant see it was deliberate is beyond me.

you have answered your own question.....my opinion of the incident is clearly different..therefore it has turned into a debate due to those two opposing positions.......and for a post you stopped debating and made a pointless comment

698849332_915505.jpg

Mistimed..... good one.

greasedupdeafguy said:
simon23 said:
MSP said:
Whatever you'd think about it I'd ban my father for 5-6 games for such tackle. It doesn't have anything with who did it, at least on my side, wouldn't bet on opposite though, it's purely because of tackle itself.

the rules state a 3 match ban...he was given it....story over except some people seem to hold it against him them cause "it pissed them right off." That comment tells me an awful lot....its not abut the facts its about personnel feelings clouding judgments
Nothing to do with personal felling he has a period last year for one or two months (Everton-Chelsea game) where he was brilliant and there wasn't any threads like this, since then though he has been utter shite.

when someone turns around and says/writes...."it pissed me right off" then it clearly si about personnel feelings..if not why put it?!?!?!?

and so because a player has a down turn in performance then we shoulg get rid?.....then by you reckoning we should be again changing half the team who have been way below par this season....yaya, aguero kompany (and if you listen to pundits, joe hart)......players form will vary for many reasons......and this is my point balotellis form has been poor for periods...(but against utd he was our best attacking player int he first half) and played well vs wigan (where he scored)........but overall not very good ill agree. BUT this is no reason to get rid of him..he is clearly a very talented player who with time we can help develop into a world class player....he has all the attributes and skill to and if he can focus (and this is mancinis criticism of him) he will achieve this.......BUT we have time to let this happen.......why does it have to be this season, or te next game etc.....you see this with some of the comments on match threads...."this is his last chance, etc.....why...?

simon23 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
simon23 said:

when someone turns around and says/writes...."it pissed me right off" then it clearly si about personnel feelings..if not why put it?!?!?!?

and so because a player has a down turn in performance then we shoulg get rid?.....then by you reckoning we should be again changing half the team who have been way below par this season....yaya, aguero kompany (and if you listen to pundits, joe hart)......players form will vary for many reasons......and this is my point balotellis form has been poor for periods...(but against utd he was our best attacking player int he first half) and played well vs wigan (where he scored)........but overall not very good ill agree. BUT this is no reason to get rid of him..he is clearly a very talented player who with time we can help develop into a world class player....he has all the attributes and skill to and if he can focus (and this is mancinis criticism of him) he will achieve this.......BUT we have time to let this happen.......why does it have to be this season, or te next game etc.....you see this with some of the comments on match threads...."this is his last chance, etc.....why...?
Im sure it pissed every city fan off

Why should we get rid? The majority of the game he has played hes underperformed, only won 33% of the matches hes started in, attempts to take the club to a fucking tribunal, everytime he plays he looks like he will get sent (and usually does) and hes on massive wages yet plays a limited role in the team something the ex Barca men will be looking to sought out.
And against Wigan yes he scored but imo he didnt play well and against United best attacking player? why was he taken off then in the second half? and why did we look so much better when he went off?

I was upset about losing the game...but I dont balme one player..I blame the team....we didnt perform in that game as we havent performed countless times in europe.

pudge......his eyes are on the ball...a badly timed challenge yes, poor technique, yes but deliberate no.

Roy Keane use to deliberately foul people...you could see it with the way he went in and the facial expessions he had...he was going out to hurt people...gerrard in his early years

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvsE44dv8kM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvsE44dv8kM</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgacT3HHMV4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgacT3HHMV4</a>

look at the difference in verocity when it is deliberate here with keane...you can see it in his face and the wya he moves that his motive is to hurt (soory for putting this wanker on the forum!!!!)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr45hnkeg6U" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr45hnkeg6U</a>

greasedupdeafguy said:
simon23 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Why should we get rid? The majority of the game he has played hes underperformed, only won 33% of the matches hes started in, attempts to take the club to a fucking tribunal, everytime he plays he looks like he will get sent (and usually does) and hes on massive wages yet plays a limited role in the team something the ex Barca men will be looking to sought out.
And against Wigan yes he scored but imo he didnt play well and against United best attacking player? why was he taken off then in the second half? and why did we look so much better when he went off?

in those matches which balo has playued and we havent won are you saying its all his fault? or is it more realistically that the team didnt playu well on some of those occaisions, bad refereeing decisions, poor tactics by mancini.....many possible reason

the tribunal thnig...huge mistake by mario BUT the club weregoing against regulations and by all accounts (please correct me if Im wrong but Im sure i read iot on here) that MArio wouldhave probably won his case but was advised not to go on with it and therefore didnt but Im guessing it was his decsion not to...a sign of a slightly maturing player who wants to try and get back onside with the fans/club???????

his role has been limited......manager not picking him, injured.....like i said we can afford to be patient and if he was late 20's id agre with you but if he develops in the next few years he could save us millions as well

taken off cause Mancini, not for the first time let his temper get the better of him....mario tried a couple of flicks in quick succession but they failed to come off and mancini quicklyu lost it...not for the first time.....his perfomance however in the first half was much better than any other of the attacking players and if ageuro had controlled the pas that mario slipped through for him it could have been a very different story...balo was the only one casuing utds defense any problems

simon23 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
simon23 said:

in those matches which balo has playued and we havent won are you saying its all his fault? or is it more realistically that the team didnt playu well on some of those occaisions, bad refereeing decisions, poor tactics by mancini.....many possible reason

the tribunal thnig...huge mistake by mario BUT the club weregoing against regulations and by all accounts (please correct me if Im wrong but Im sure i read iot on here) that MArio wouldhave probably won his case but was advised not to go on with it and therefore didnt but Im guessing it was his decsion not to...a sign of a slightly maturing player who wants to try and get back onside with the fans/club???????

his role has been limited......manager not picking him, injured.....like i said we can afford to be patient and if he was late 20's id agre with you but if he develops in the next few years he could save us millions as well

taken off cause Mancini, not for the first time let his temper get the better of him....mario tried a couple of flicks in quick succession but they failed to come off and mancini quicklyu lost it...not for the first time.....his perfomance however in the first half was much better than any other of the attacking players and if ageuro had controlled the pas that mario slipped through for him it could have been a very different story...balo was the only one casuing utds defense any problems

Keep the faith mate. I'm sure the Emperor is wearing clothes........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.