Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueinsa said:
moomba said:
While others tried to make it as big a deal as possible to support their own entrenched views.

As much as you like to make out its a one way street it very rarely is.

Moomba, i respect you as a poster i really do but there are a few on here with such misty eyed fanaticism for Bob that he could literally do anything and they would fall over backwards defending him.

Bottom line is this, the bust up happened in front of the worlds media and they both deserve to get it in the neck.

If Bob comes out today and yet again, defends the lad, his actions and worse still, offers him yet another last chance then for me, they both go asap.

The circus needs to go.

player goes in hard on fellow player,manager reacts, press see it and take pics!!

Not a circus bud.....real life.

samharris said:
blueinsa said:
moomba said:
While others tried to make it as big a deal as possible to support their own entrenched views.

Moomba, i respect you as a poster i really do but there are a few on here with such misty eyed fanaticism for Bob that he could literally do anything and they would fall over backwards defending him.

Bottom line is this, the bust up happened in front of the worlds media and they both deserve to get it in the neck.

If Bob comes out today and yet again, defends the lad, his actions and worse still, offers him yet another last chance then for me, they both go asap.

The circus needs to go.

player goes in hard on fellow player,manager reacts, press see it and take pics!!

Bob and Balo, their relationship is a continued circus.

r.soleofsalford said:
SWP's back said:
peoffrey said:
had it not been for Balotelli performing disgusting tackles in training and, for this reason, he needs to go as it's too much.
You were there and saw it eh?

My god you're full of hyperbole aren't you.

Ffs it's tackles now

Tackles should be banned.. they can kill..

blueinsa said:
samharris said:
blueinsa said:

The circus needs to go.

And just what is a Circus ??

Now you see, that's the sort of post that makes any of your other points, one or two of which have even had some merit, completely redundant. Like them or not, neither of them are idiots.

Didsbury Dave said:
moomba said:

It isn't a one way street. They are a couple of idiots.

samharris said:
blueinsa said:
samharris said:

And just what is a Circus ??

Cant be arsed playing "word" games mate.

My opinion is just that, mine and its obvious you don't agree.

I'm fine with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.