Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danamy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It's only coming from one side of the fence, but Mario telling people he's off back to Milan.

And maybe even someone else.

Wishful thinking, just reacting in the heat of the moment, I don't know.

They've been on speed dial for while and i'm sure after yesterday it didn't take them long to pick up the phone.

And there was Nige thinking he got away from him lol

Paris were in the box seat for months but seemingly pulled the plug in November.

Unsure, if down to Ancelotti's long-term position at the club, possible Mourinho taking the job next summer?

Milan have retained a very discreet distance by all accounts, and despite Berlusconi's comments, Balotelli certainly seems to be under the impression about something.

When they say Milan, I just can't see it being Inter, surely?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Danamy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It's only coming from one side of the fence, but Mario telling people he's off back to Milan.

And maybe even someone else.

Wishful thinking, just reacting in the heat of the moment, I don't know.

They've been on speed dial for while and i'm sure after yesterday it didn't take them long to pick up the phone.

And there was Nige thinking he got away from him lol

Paris were in the box seat for months but seemingly pulled the plug in November.

Unsure, if down to Ancelotti's long-term position at the club, possible Mourinho taking the job next summer?

Milan have retained a very discreet distance by all accounts, and despite Berlusconi's comments, Balotelli certainly seems to be under the impression about something.

When they say Milan, I just can't see it being Inter, surely?

6/1 to join milan
20/1 to join inter

Thought this might be the tipping point but after watching the press conference Balotelli would have to commit murder before we f@ck him off.

Roberto Mancini has played down a reported training ground argument with Mario Balotelli.

Photographs in the Press on Thursday suggested the City boss and his striker had clashed during the morning session at Carrington but Mancini said the seemingly heated exchange was nothing unusual and has already been forgotten.

“Mario made a tackle on his team-mate that I would prefer to see in a game and not against a team-mate,” said Mancini.

“I asked him to leave the pitch – he said no so I moved him off. That’s all that happened and it was nothing more than that,” he said.

"Nothing has changed between Mario and me and my thoughts have not changed about him and these things happen from time to time.

“Will Mario have more chances? I will give him 100 chances as long as I can see him trying to improve and working hard for this football club.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.