Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli (continued)

mad zab said:
ChrisNUFC said:
sincity said:
It's not the first time it's happened, is it? If City had closed off the training ground after the numerous incidents previously, there would be no job for journos to do.
You're telling me such incidents don't happen in other clubs?
You must be very naive if you think reporters don't have their personal bias against City..anyway it's my point of view, so if you don't like it, don't read, thanks..

I have it on fairly good authority that we had a similar incident involving Pardew and Barton (shocking i know) yet as our training ground is closed off to the media this was not widely reported.

as i said earlier i find it completely astounding that a club with a profile as high as yours has left itself open to the risk of this kind of thing. Are the paps present everyday??

That's because there is a public footpath running along the training ground.

Nothing the club can do about it.

We built fences, they got bigger ladders!

Fair enough. Was a genuine question wasn't trying to imply anything fwiw. Heard it mentioned that this will be resolved when you move to new academy/training ground but in the mean time is there nothing that can be done (other than have less fiery Italians)

LoveCity said:
I bet they're fuming in Abu Dhabi, our club name is now again being dragged through the mud. Hopefully Khaldoon/Txiki/Soriano/someone takes charge and overrules Mancini by selling Mario if a buyer can be found... Monaco are minted, wonder if Mario fancies the French 2nd division.
But would these clubs want him with all his bad boy baggage ? suppose if the price is right . (just answered my own question havnt i !)

'If you dont put that bib on correctly this time, I'm going to shove it up your........'

if this is true the clown ballo will never wear again the man city shirt.....get this shit out NOW!!!!!!!!

Re: Balotelli (continued)

ChrisNUFC said:
mad zab said:
ChrisNUFC said:
I have it on fairly good authority that we had a similar incident involving Pardew and Barton (shocking i know) yet as our training ground is closed off to the media this was not widely reported.

as i said earlier i find it completely astounding that a club with a profile as high as yours has left itself open to the risk of this kind of thing. Are the paps present everyday??

That's because there is a public footpath running along the training ground.

Nothing the club can do about it.

We built fences, they got bigger ladders!

Fair enough. Was a genuine question wasn't trying to imply anything fwiw. Heard it mentioned that this will be resolved when you move to new academy/training ground but in the mean time is there nothing that can be done (other than have less fiery Italians)

Wasn't having a go Chris.

Just letting you know why we are fucked until we move :(

The cookie monster said:
Train said:
Could this be a premeditated move by Balotelli? To stage a training ground 'bust up' so that his position becomes untenable to the club hierarchy and most of all, to Mancini the person who has shielded him from criticism therefore leaving the club and Mancini no choice but to sell him.
Its been mentioned off a few on here that he is trying his hardest to fuck our club over and be sold on the cheap
So i wouldnt be suprised

Proof or you are a hater? Mario has said time and time again that he wants to stay and fight for his place. Yet you of all people somehow are able to know that he called Mancini a wanker (when he didnt) and are not implying that he has been trying to force a move on the cheap (when he hasnt). Its fine to dislike a person but when you have to fabricate lies to tarnish that person you move from simple dislike to being a pathetic hater.

Going round like a virus this. The MON v Reo Coker spat wasn't half as politicised.

Was sick of Mario last season let alone this season. A simple assist (Aguero did the work) and a good game for his country and people are told to be patient. Gonna get bent over in the market again, ala Adebayor.

Looking forward to the day our club is ridden of him and Tevez. At least Tevez is knuckling down though now.

170k a week apparently. Ronnie Biggs must be thinking this lad is an even better thief.

LoveCity said:
I bet they're fuming in Abu Dhabi, our club name is now again being dragged through the mud. Hopefully Khaldoon/Txiki/Soriano/someone takes charge and overrules Mancini by selling Mario if a buyer can be found... Monaco are minted, wonder if Mario fancies the French 2nd division.

Berlusconi: "Balotelli, as I have said on other occasions, doesn't convince me as a man."

They'l be laughin their tits off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.