Balotelli [MERGED]

Johnsonontheleft

The guy is undoubtedly a talent but he just pisses me off so much. He's got serious attitude problems which turn him into a liability. Ince will be telling his players to foul him in the second half, and he'll probably be sent off unless Mancini hooks him.

He needs to get a fucking grip in my opinion.

Re: Balotelli is a liability.

Mancini will take him off at half-time hopefully, although I'd be annoyed if I'd been kicked in the leg in the box and not given a fucking penalty.

Dom38 said:
Mancini will take him off at half-time hopefully, although I'd be annoyed if I'd been kicked in the leg in the box and not given a fucking penalty.

Commentator made me laugh, "he made a meal of that" I was thinking you try fucking run when i stand on your ankle you twat!!

He's pissed off for no reason, after 6 months being here still thinks the world is against him.

Real top talent but just grow up.

I've been looking forward to his return so much and that free kick he gave away was just idiotic.
I might have a bet on him scoring and then being sent off.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Dom38 said:

Commentator made me laugh, "he made a meal of that" I was thinking you try fucking run when i stand on your ankle you twat!!

Southgate has briefly swallowed the labia that's constantly hanging around his mouth and admitted it was a penalty.

Blu KB said:
He's pissed off for no reason, after 6 months being here still thinks the world is against him.

Real top talent but just grow up.

Cant see a place for him here to be honest - work rate is appaling - attitude stinks and mentally he is fookin barking and no matter how good a footballer he may or may not be cant get away fromn the fact that he is an utter and complete liability

Dom38 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Southgate has briefly swallowed the labia that's constantly hanging around his mouth and admitted it was a penalty.

The ref didn't give it so it's not a penalty - get up, get on with the game. That's what he get's paid a king's ransom for...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.